Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My eye... won't stop twitching! ARGHHH!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

The title explains it all.

My upper left eyelid has been twitching for god knows how many days now, and its annoying the crap out of me.

:cry:

I don't think its due to lack of sleep, because I've been getting enough sleep, the same amount I've had for years (8 hours an night). I don't think its stress either, because I'm quite happy to be back at school. And I can rule out it being computer related, as I've being using it less.

I'm not asking for advice, (though it IS appreciated) I just needed to tell the world, and the Rant and Raves section is good for that kind of thing. :D

Posted

Hmm, mine was twitching a couple days ago, though for me it was out of mere exhaustion. I went all of last week on about 20ish hours of sleep as opposed to the 35ish I try to get. x_x

So um, I don't know. Muscle spasms just happen, come and go.

Posted

Just spray yourself with some crushed green and red harbs and you'll be fine. XDDDDDD

Poking fun at RE aside, perhaps you could try holding a warm cloth to it to relax the muscles? They could be tense or tired. Have you been eating enough food?

Posted

I often experience twitching of the eye, it doesn't hurt... It's just a real bother to feel it twitch and tingle. ._. It makes me think that there is something wrong with me.

I would usually think it's because of my excessive use of the computer, and the constant staring of the screen. Maybe that could be your problem? I'm not certain if this even is a cause for eye twitching though, so forgive me if I am incorrect.

Posted

Give it a few months, it'll go away or you'll get used to it.

Posted

I have twitches every now and then, you'll just have to get used to it until it goes away. If it does.

Posted

Hey... A lot of creepy chicks dig the eye twitching.

You're in luck.

Posted

I think I heard somewhere that muscle spasms can be caused by low blood-sugar...

Posted

I know your pain.

That happened to me for three days when I was on my trip to Washington DC. So annoying. :C Especially in New York.

All you can really do it wait for it to stop.

Of course, it may return with a terrible vengeance.

Like mine did. >:C

Posted

No advice here my eyes keep blinking every now and then its really weird.

Posted

Hey... A lot of creepy chicks dig the eye twitching.

You're in luck.

Aiee... Now I have a reason to be afraid... :wacko: XD

Thanks for the ace advice guys, it seems to have settled down FOR NOW, probably'll be back tomorrow. :o Maybe it stopped cos I've got a cold and my body's too busy fighting it to annoy me? Meh, I dunno.

Its good to see other people know what I'm prattling on about, heheh... :D

Posted

Give it a few months, it'll go away or you'll get used to it.