Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MY SCHOOL IS JUST TOTALLY INSANE

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I FRIKIN HATE MY SCHOOL HOMEWORK IS A BUNCH I HAVE LIKE 4 CLASSES DAILY THAT ASSIGN HOMEWORK 2 OF THE CLASSES ALWAYS ASSIGN LONG HOMEWORKS + THE OTHER TWO CLASSES HAVE A PROJECT DUE AND GUESS WHAT THEY'RE ALL DUE TOMMOROW SO STRESSE OUT JUST WAN...T THIS SCHOOL TO GET HIT BY A METEOR, BURST INTO FLAMES, GET GIANT BLOCKS OF ICE RAINED DOW AT IT, GET NUKED, AND BURN IN HELL.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I LIVE WITH MY COUSIN. AND SHE BARELY GETS ANY HOMEWORK I MEAN ALL DAY SHE'S JUST ON HER COMPUTER OR TV. BUT ME NO. AS SOON AS I GET HOME, I START MY HOMEWORK AND I'M DONE AROUND 9 : 30 . THAT LEAVS ME LIKE WHAT. 15 MINUTES OF FREE TIME? YEAH THAT'S FUN. WATCHING 5 YOUTUBE VIDEOS YEAH THAT'S AWESOME. ALL MY HOMEWORK ARE LARGE. AND BELEIVE THIS. IF YOU HAD THIS MUCH HOMEWORK YOU'D THROW A TANTRUM SERIOSULY. I MEAN AT MY OLD SCHOOL IN ANOTHER COUNTRY (i got back from vietnam yay! imma in USA now :D) HAD THIS "BALANCE IN LIFE THINGY" WHERE WORK AND PLAY HAD TO BE EQUAL. THIS SCHOOL

IT DEFIES LOGIC

IT BRINGS LOGIC TO ITS KNEES

ITS JUST LIKE "Balance in life? puppy that poo. I'd rather give you 4 hours of homework to do"

PLUS

ALL MY TEACHERS GIVE OUT USELESS SHEETWS OF PAPER MAKING IT HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF OTHERS. JUST LIKE THIS DAY. WHAT I GOT 1 SHEET OF HOMEWORK AND 8 PAGES OF USELESS PIECES OF CRAP? AND GRADES ARE SO WAVY HERE. I MEAN SERIOSULY ITS THE START OF THE YEAR AND I ALREADY HAD 3 ASSIGNMENTS FROM MY IDIOT HISTORY TEACHER WORTH 300 POINTS . WHO THE puppy DOES THAT. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted

Get used to it, it's no more nappytime and recess anymore.

The good news is that college is a breeze, I'm taking art classes and Film Appreciation which means we watch movies. We just watched Pachino in "Scarface" great flick!

Posted

Well am finished with mine around 5:30

Posted

...Epic fail for typing in all caps.

You know what? Quit whining and get used to it. It's life. You can't just sit back and expect things to be easy.

Posted

...Which begs the question

Why do we make life hard on ourselves?

Posted

If we didn't, what would there be to strive for?

Posted

So hey, why are we bashing the thread maker, when this part of the forum is for letting loose on stuff, rather than being criticized.

Maybe, if s/he were Hitler, maybe you could be like, "Pfft".

But you guys are being jerks. :/

Who likes having no free time taken up by a bunch of homework?

None of you.

So don't attack. Relate.

Gosh.

Sahaqiel

Posted

My school is more insane.

People on their birthdays will come to school in jumpsuits and pink tutus.

It's hilarious.

Posted

The good news is that college is a breeze, I'm taking art classes and Film Appreciation which means we watch movies. We just watched Pachino in "Scarface" great flick!

That is awesome...

but anyway, what grade are you in?

Posted

If we didn't, what would there be to strive for?

Posted

NEWS FLASH ALL SCHOOLS ARE JUST TOTALLY INSANE

Posted

Life's hard. You can't do anything about it. Unless you beg your parents to move you to another school, but I'm not sure, "They give out too much homework, projects and assignments" is going to be a worthwhile answer.

Are you in high school? If so, you shouldn't get a lot of work. Only 4 subjects per semester. =P Grade school, then? Well if so, I find it really hard to believe that you'd get that much in Grade school.

But if you're overly stressing out about this, talk to your teachers about it.

Posted

I prescribe firearms and a license to kill.

Posted

You could always stay after for an hour after school with one class that you might be having trouble with or one that needs a project done. With the teacher there, it'd be easier to finish.

You could also get special help with it or something like that.

Or you can just be lazy and have free time until 12 or so and then do your homework then. It's worked for me for two years so far.

Posted

NEWS FLASH ALL SCHOOLS ARE JUST TOTALLY INSANE

Not mine I get like a singal page of Homework that takes like 30 minutes at the least/most. but i do have a project but it's not due til the 30th.