Favorite model of Link?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'know, who is your favorite version of Link?

I like the Windwaker/cel shaded models of Link the best.

Posted

Personally I like Adult Link from OoT. But Cel-Shaded Link is a close second!!

Posted

My favorite models of Link are definitely a tie in with Twlight Princess and Wind Waker. Of course, I'd probably chose OoS/OoA Link too if he weren't 2D.

I also liked the model for Deku Link very much.

Posted

TP Link, because of all of the cool details and more pretty, realistic graphics. Although I do like WW Link.

Posted

Twilight Princess Link. I liked Wind Waker sooo much better than Twilight Princess, but this is a poll about the graphics and not the game as a whole. The graphics in Twilight Princess are simply gorgeous. They pushed the Gamecube to its limit, and it fits in as a spectacular last gen game and decent current gen game. Graphics-wise, anyway. Link is finely detailed, and he stands out as a handsome young man any girl would swoon over.

Posted

Adult Link from OOT, definitely

Posted

Well; the biggest hero was the one from OoT...

but I sure liked fighting more with the one from TWilight princess!final blow, mortal draw etc...and spinning around ur enemies to slash at their back: wondefull!

Nice details, perfectly drawn and a constantly bit of mad look in his eyes..

And I felt more into the game with that Link.

Posted

i likethe oot young link. hes cool

Posted

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker(cel-shade). I also liked their look for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Posted

Yeah..uhm... The TP link and the one in Brawl are like the same...

anyway the link that I consider the greatest hero is the adult from Oot;;;THE REAL HERO;;

BUT I really prefer fighting, running, shooting with bow, horse riding etc..with the TP link...the details make the difference..like how he lets his sword swing during a fight..

In general, he'll be more popular by girls IO think..

he has a bit of a "softy" look...if it weren't for his tunic, cool " hat" and sword....

Posted

There is a differents in the two, since Brawl was made for the Wii and TP was gonna be a GC game, but, was change, to the Wii also, making the graphics slightly better.

The look may not look so greatly different from the two, but there is one.

Posted

Both the adult versions of Link from Ocarina and Twilight Princess for different reasons. TP Link has better facial features and nicer hair (I never really liked the widow's peak version, and the bangs parting to the side looks better to me than in the center), and I like how the pointedness of his ears are more subdued because while I understand the logic behind them, I don't really care for the super outward point in OoT. TP's Link's body is also more sturdy and makes sense since he's a ranch hand anyway, but I like OoT Link's trim waist and how his tunic shows off the muscle since TP Link's pants and sleeves cover up a good part of his body.

And cel-shaded Link of course, because what normal person can't love him? Of course there's YLA, but I also said "normal".

Posted

Adult Link from OoT, and TP Link. :joy:

Posted

I really like Young Link from OoT and WW Link!

Posted

Hey! Where's link from the original LoZ adventure? That's my favourite model, that "ugly" 8-bit guy!