Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Fun Glitches For Ocarina of Time

25 posts in this topic

Posted

NONE of these glitches will screw up your game. . .

Turn Invisible

1. Ride Epona to the Carpenter's Tent In Gerudo Valley.

2. Aproach the left side of the tent entrance slowly while still on Epona. (This is going to take a few tries.) Walk slightly into the tent, but not enough to make Epona turn around. You must be walking while into the left side of the tent's entrance. Quickly turn right and use a Carrot. If this worked, you should be inside the tent. If not, try again.

3. Once inside, play the Serenade of Water and warp to Lake Hylia.

4. You only see Epona, right? Get off.

5. Link is now invisible. Have fun messing around. This glitch branches off into many others.

Fly WAY Above Lake Hylia

1. Enter the Water Temple and cast Farore's Wind at the entrance.

2. Preform steps 1. & 2. of glitch 1.

3. Once inside, play Belero of Fire and warp to Death Mountain Crater. Walk into the Fire Temple.

4. Once inside the Fire Temple, cast Farore's Wind and warp to the Water Temple.

5. Leave the Water Temple.

6. I hope you brought arrows!

Swim in the Air

1. Warp to Lake Hylia.

2. Hold Z and walk into the water.

3. Once swimming (Don't let go of Z!) Switch to your Iron Boots.

4. Keep swimming while holding Z until you reach the shore and swim straight out of the water!!

5. You can now switch boots.

The End

(Did you notice all of those glitches take place in Lake Hylia!?!)

Posted

Nintendo didn't pay enough attention to lake hylia it seems :huh:

But anyway, nice finds :D

Posted

i did those glitches so many times

its soooo cool

there is a lot of glitches wit OoT

i luv it

Posted

It makes the game extra special. I really don't think that there are that many glitches with the wind waker and twilight princess, other than the game ending ones, so they might not have much fun after you beat it.

Posted

but u never know

maybe there are secrets ones

Posted

BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Nice find.Ill try these as soon as I get the chance.

Posted

Do those work for the Collectors Edition? None of the glitches I want to try ever do :cry:

Posted

but u never know

maybe there are secrets ones

yeah, oot is 10 years old, some new glitches will probably appear=)

Posted

Nice find Goron Merchant.

I'll try these, but I only have the Collector's Edition now. So they might not work.

Posted

I'm not sure if these were taken out of Collector's Edition.

I have version 2.0 so none of the swordless Link tricks work on mine.

Posted

hey merchant.in the topic where you said to go to zelda chaos and there is awesome glitches there? well i found the swordless link glitch and i found that i have v 1.0 but it won't work :angry:

this is wat you do

step one: get to the battle with ganon(not ganondorf)

step two:when he knocks the master sword out of your hand save and reset the game(not turn off and back on)

step three:you should be back at the temple of time and with the b button blank(to make this glitch work you must save in the temple of time before the battle)

i've tried 5 times! :angry: and it won't work.and i know i have v 1.0 because the site said if ganondorf pukes red then it's v 1.0.and i can't do the alternate way either(where you play music on bow,hammer,etc),it just won't work! :angry:

Posted

im going to try those glitches

Posted

hey merchant.in the topic where you said to go to zelda chaos and there is awesome glitches there? well i found the swordless link glitch and i found that i have v 1.0 but it won't work :angry:

this is wat you do

step one: get to the battle with ganon(not ganondorf)

step two:when he knocks the master sword out of your hand save and reset the game(not turn off and back on)

step three:you should be back at the temple of time and with the b button blank(to make this glitch work you must save in the temple of time before the battle)

i've tried 5 times! :angry: and it won't work.and i know i have v 1.0 because the site said if ganondorf pukes red then it's v 1.0.and i can't do the alternate way either(where you play music on bow,hammer,etc),it just won't work! :angry:

I know this glitch, you're not doing it right. When he knock away yor sword, hit start a bunch until you are in the start menu. then save, and while it says game saved push reset. It must be reset while it says game saved. and it only works on 1.0.

P.S. has anyone taken the quiz I have linked to in my sig.? It's really a good quiz.

Posted

in tresting glitches ill try them sometime