Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Fun Glitches For Ocarina of Time

25 posts in this topic

Posted

hey merchant.in the topic where you said to go to zelda chaos and there is awesome glitches there? well i found the swordless link glitch and i found that i have v 1.0 but it won't work :angry:

this is wat you do

step one: get to the battle with ganon(not ganondorf)

step two:when he knocks the master sword out of your hand save and reset the game(not turn off and back on)

step three:you should be back at the temple of time and with the b button blank(to make this glitch work you must save in the temple of time before the battle)

i've tried 5 times! :angry: and it won't work.and i know i have v 1.0 because the site said if ganondorf pukes red then it's v 1.0.and i can't do the alternate way either(where you play music on bow,hammer,etc),it just won't work! :angry:

Y'know, I'm not even sure that you have to press start a bunch of times. Just make sure you save. Don't just turn of your game.

Posted

Y'know, I'm not even sure that you have to press start a bunch of times. Just make sure you save. Don't just turn of your game.

this is wat i do is when i get into the second battle.

he knocks my sword out of my hand.i back flip over his sword a couple times for fun.i press start.i press B to save after it saves i reset.and when i continue my game it starts me at the begining of ganondorfs castle with my sword still there :angry: but im gonna try wat quazy1 said and hopefully it will work

Posted

What I meant was that you keep pressing start during the cutseen until you actually get to the start menu, because you have to press start as soon as you can, then while it says game saved, press restart.

Posted

What I meant was that you keep pressing start during the cutseen until you actually get to the start menu, because you have to press start as soon as you can, then while it says game saved, press restart.

im gonna try that :joy:

Posted

You gotta be positive that you have version 1.0 too.

Posted

My brother is about to try these ones,I hope they work on Collectors Edition!

Posted

Have fun. I love these glitches, especially the invisible one.

Posted

well I have not done those cheats yet :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed::unsure:

Posted

I know this glitch, you're not doing it right. When he knock away yor sword, hit start a bunch until you are in the start menu. then save, and while it says game saved push reset. It must be reset while it says game saved. and it only works on 1.0.

P.S. has anyone taken the quiz I have linked to in my sig.? It's really a good quiz.

i took that quiz! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

well, yeah, nice find, i'll have to try them!!!!!!

lord of nachos

Posted

they sound so cool