Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Star Wars

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When i started this rp, i gave a list of different classes, but they are not limited to those alone.

Class is basically a job, like maybe a Kaminoan Doctor, or maybe a Clone Commando. You are not limited is class or race.

Sign-up

Name:(be creative)

Race:

Home Planet:

Class:

Force Sensitivity:(1-Weak to 10-Force Unleashed)

Weapons:(includes droids)

Personal Ship: (if any, delete this if none)

History: (that stuff those teachers try to teach you)

Mine

Name:Aeron Tryker

Race:Human

Home Planet:Dantooine

Class:Jedi Knight, Guardian.

Force Sensitivity/Strength:7

Weapons:A Blue Lightsaber

History: After being founded on Dantooine as a young child with force sensitivity, he was brought to Coruscant to be trained. He had troubles starting as a jedi, as he missed his father at home, but he was eventually taken as a padawan by a Twi'lek jedi master Tkai'Tak. Aeron then became very successful in his training, he spent 11 years with Tkai'Tak before becoming a Jedi Knight.

Edited by Dr. Dimension (see edit history)

Posted

An older Ashoka will be seen in the Star Wars Live Action TV Series, that bridges the gap between episodes 3 and 4.

I'm not familiar with the Expanded Universe so I don't know much about the entire mythos. But I'll join!

Name: Callum Bosh

Race: Human

Home Planet: The cloudy one from Empire, Bespin I think.

Class: Smuggler

Force Sensitivity: 4

Weapons: Blaster, Thermal Detenator

Personal Ship: The Sojurn (A Corelian YT-1300 Freighter, like the Falcon but blue with flames painted on it)

History: Callum Bosh grew up in an Orphanage, and from a young age had to depend on himself. He was slightly sensitive to the Force which manifested in a sort of ESP, a heightened awareness of things. When he was 20 he saved the life of a wealthy businessman from an assassin a rival hired. Not one to be indebted the businessman offered Callum a reward. Callum chose one of the many ships the man owned, a beat up YT-1300 freighter. After pimping his ride Callum decided to offer his services in Charter. But an encounter with the Hutts showed him that good money is in smuggling. His unique skills help him tremendously in evading capture.

Posted

An older Ashoka will be seen in the Star Wars Live Action TV Series, that bridges the gap between episodes 3 and 4.

i worshi- nevermind.....

anyway, i usually start my RPs with "you guys can start if you want" and that pretty much marks the end of my RPs.

so i'll just start.

Aeron was sent to Kashyyyk with Yoda, to help investigate possible droid activity

Aeron sat on the airship, looking down at the planet "Troubled you seem, hm?" Yoda said, Aeron looked over at him "Yes..... i only recently became a Jedi knight..." he said "I see... Do not be worried by things that have not happened" Yoda said, as if he knew what Aeron was thinking.

They landed on Kashyyyk and got off to meet a Wookie "Grrraaaaaa, Grrrrr Grrraaal!" it greeted them "Greetings Geyyika, it has been a long time" Yoda spoke, Aeron looked confused "We come here to inspect Confederate Activity, you have seen droids, hm?" Yoda continued "Grerl, Graaaaaal" Geyyika said "I see, we shall go there" Yoda said, and walked over to Aeron "What did he say?" he asked "Droids are deep in the woods he said" "Oh... Were going there, right" "Correct you are, we must hurry" Yoda finished the conversation.

Posted

The Sojurn exited Hyperspace on the far side of a planet. "That was close, where did they come from PX?" Callum asked turning to PX-09 his Protocol Droid. "I apologise sir, they must've had some kind of stealth masking their approach." PX said.

"I couldn't even punch coordinates into the Navi-computer we were flying blind lucky we didn't bounce to close to a super nova!"

Callum looked at his monitors. "Great the screens fried, XP where are we?" he asked.

"It appears to be Kashyyyk, sir." XP said.

"Great Wookies!" Callum said, a shiver running down his spine.

"Sir I'm reading some activity on the surface, I think there are Trade Federation Droids in the area." as XP spoke a Droid control ship passed by and entered into orbit.

"I think you're right XP, and it looks like they're ready for invasion." Callum said.

"Should we warn the Wookies sir?" XP asked.

"I'm more interested in that ship, who knows what goodies we can find in there besides your leg Servo's been glitchin' lately and you know they'll have spares."

"Good point sir, I'll ready the Skiff." XP said hobbling off.

The Skiff was a craft of Callum's own design, a slinder craft as big as a coffin with virtually no scan signature.

"Are you ready sir?" XP asked through Comms.

"Locked and loaded XP." He said.

"Ready for launch Sir?" XP asked.

"Yeah but make sure you center me on the exterior waste port, last time you overshot and I very nearly burned up in orbit."

XP centered the crosshairs on the Waste port of the ship and launched the Skiff.

To keep it's signature invisible, the Skiff has no thrust. It uses the momentom of the ship to slingshot it to it's target.

"On target sir." XP announced as he followed Callums progress.

"100 meters...90...80...70...60...50...40...30...20...10 meters sir." XP said.

"Activating quanta-drill." Callum said flipping a switch.

The Quanta-drill, an energy bit bored into the hull of the ship.

"Matching pressure." a sultry female voice announced. "Why thank you E.M.M.A!" Callum said to the computer. "Hurry back lover." it whispered.

Callum bound across the floor, holding his blaster. The Cargo bay wad dark and deserted. Not one to let his guard down, Callum activated his nightvision goggles.

Elsewhere on the ship Jedi Knights Aeron and Yoda found themselves prisoners of the Droid army, victims of an ambush on the planet below.

"What do we do Master?" Aeron asked. "Fear not young Jedi, our salvation is soon approaching."

"Sir how goes it?" XP asked from the Sojurn's bridge.

"Swimmingly XP, you have no idea the goodies they leave behind, I can use much of this stuff and fence the rest, That slag Watto owes me a favor!"

"Did you find a Servo for my leg?" XP asked.

"Did I find a Servo? I found a crate of Servo's and a power converter for the shield, not to mention a nice looking..." Callum clammed up as a nearby door hissed open.

"Sir are you alright?" XP asked.

"Just a couple droids XP, nothing to be scared of." Callum said.

"Your orders are to execute the Jedi's, do you understand?" A hologram of a cloaked figure ordered the Droids. "Roger, roger." the Droid answered mechanically.

"The Jedi Yoda will soon be dead." The droid said switching off the holo-viewer.

"Yoda!" Callum said letting out a shallow exhale.

"Yoda...sir wasn't that the Jedi who saves you..."

"Not now XP, where are they from here?" Callum asked.

"The Skiff's hacked into they internal systems and is showing their position, five levels above where you are."

"Lead me there XP." Callum said.

"That's an impossible mission sir, those levels are full of battle droids, and it'll take more than your blaster to defeat them all."

Callum looked around and smiled, Smashing the cover to a crate he let out a chuckle of glee.

"I know that laugh, Thermal Detonators sir?" XP asked.

"Thank the Maker for war time armaments!" Callum said, shoving the explosive globes into his sachel.

Posted

Aeron and Yoda sit in a energetic cage

Suddenly, Yoda closed his eyes, and Aeron looked at him "Yoda?" he said "Some i sense... time for us to leave it is" he said "Leave? how? that..." he started "Dantooine, your home planet, hm?" Yoda said "um.... yes...." he replied "Long time ago, from Dantooine, a Jedi learned to disable technologies with the force" Yoda said, and immediately the energy cage dispersed.

"Time to go it is, hm?" Yoda said, standing up. "Hey! The prisoners escaped!" a droid said loudly, but Aeron drew his light-saber and cut through it right as it finished saying the sentence. "Why didn't you do that before?!" Aeron said "felt a familiar presence i did" Yoda said "come down here he will, little chance of survival he has"

"Where is he?" asked Aeron "Droid control ship, try to disable it he will" "okay.... well, lets get rid of these droids first" Aeron said "Correct, last for a while he will" Yoda said.

Posted

Callum exited the cargo bay and rolled out into an empty hall. "What gives XP, I thought you said the hallway was inhabited." "Sir they have detected the ship, they know you're there as well." XP said. "Bug out XP, get the Sojurn to safety I'll meet you where I picked up that woman with the big...you know." "yes Sir"

XP detached the skiff's umbilical and charged into hyperspace.

Callum looked around and charged his blasters. "Come and get me you scrap heaps, I'll probably die, but I'm gonna take some of you with me!"

Posted

Don't do it. It's a trap!

My friends dad is awesome at saying that.

Posted

this seems cool. but i want to be sure that this is still a live RP.

Posted

i suppose it could still be alive.

i think this is the longest running RP i've had...

Aeron and Yoda stand over a large pile of destroyed droids

"That was easy" Said Aeron, while Yoda sat down "call the clones we shall, attack the droid control ship they shall" he said "Okay, i'll call them" said Aeron, taking out a small chip "Dash, you there? theres a droid cont-..... yeah, take it down..." Aeron started, as he walked off.

"Leaving so soon?" came a voice, and Yoda immediately jumped up "Grievous..." said Yoda "Thats right, i expected you to come here and protect your precious wookies" said General Grievous "But this is where you fall" he said, with snapping his finger, and a army of droids surrounded Yoda.

What about Aeron?

"...yes, but don't take the extra troops, we will need them in case trouble stirs down here. Aeron Out" said Aeron. He knew he wasn't forced to say 'Aeron Out' but he liked saying it anyway, he gave him a nice controlling feeling.

Just then, he heard the sound of metals trying to squeeze past trees "Droid Enforcers..." Aeron said, and ran to where he could clearly see. "I knew i could recognize the sound of those tanks" he said.