Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mystery Werewolf

280 posts in this topic

Posted

Muffin feels like he would be the obvious option because of his usual aggression. I would go with Pádraig but he and I are bros.

Posted

I'm here now. I would have been here sooner, but my internet likes to stop working occasionally, and kept doing so whenever I tried to come here.

Maybe it's because I'm the WEREWOLF.

But I'm not, so I think I'm going to vote Socrates.

Posted

It seems like this is just Halloween themed, or Star Wars/Lord of the Rings themed, but they seem to simple and too outrageous, respectively.

Nabeshin

Posted

Ganondorf333's reasoning and statements have swayed my vote to the completely obvious choice that I should've seen from the beginning.

Fierce Muffin

Posted

I change my vote to Ammonsa.

Posted

Chameleon - 4

Socrates - 1

Fierce Muffin - 1

Ammonsa - 1

Posted

I also have a crystal ball costume.

Has anyone other than me guessed their identity?

Posted

You are ???, Troll Costume, Male.

Humans. if there's one thing you don't like, it's humans.

They've killed the entire werewolf species, and they think they deserve better than what werewolves do to them. Werewolves arepeople too. Whatever happened to the relation of werewolves and humans? Communication between the two is a necessity, yet they keep killing them.

Howling at the moon aside, you seem to be the only one that remembered what happened last night, what luck. Your bloodstained and ripped shirt neatly tucked behind the fallen bookcases hides the only evidence leading back to you, although no one remembers, so it doesn't even matter. Along with your troll costume you took from your victim, this looks like a clean getaway, the only problem is that you're locked in with the others and with a table full of delicious food that you didn't place. Has the werewolf been outsmarted?

You're sure you can do something... but you can't remember what it might be. For now, you're just happy to be alive.

Items: None, you have claws that can kill every night, you don't need any items.

If you can remember who you are (that is to say, if you can figure out the name of your character), you'll gain a new ability.

Reply to this PM so I know you got it.

I'm the werewolf, kill me. (Is this convincing enough? I edited my own role, and I think it looks like poo.) : (

Posted

According to Nabe's math, there should be 4 other people besides you who have not voted.

Posted

<@Fierce_Muffin> Do you guys think my edited role is good? :(

<Kimmy> eedited role?

<@Fierce_Muffin> Yeah, I edited my role to make it look like I'm the werewolf so I die

<@Fierce_Muffin> I hope everyone jumps on the bandwagon

Playing werewolf makes Muffin miserable. I suggest we keep him in the game.

Posted

Fierce Muffin. Because he is begging to be lynched. `~` And I couldn't possibly put down a reasnable and well-thought-out request.

Except I read Kimmy's post and it made more sense than mine, so

Kimmy

Posted

I'm choosing Socrates.

Posted

I think we're all forgetting who put us all in this room in the first place and erased our memories and blocked the exits and put werewolves in our presence. Obviously, he wants us all dead.

Nabeshin.

Sahaqiel

Posted

NABESHIN'S GENIUS PLAN

1. get a villages

2. put some villagers in it

3. get some werewolves and make them look like villagers

4. have the villagers try and kill themselves to get the werewolf

5. ???

6. profit!

Posted

Guys, if you're not in the game, I'd prefer if you didn't post in the thread. Thanks.