Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magic bar in early tp

29 posts in this topic

Posted

if you look at the pic on the back of the box with the darknut. look at the yop left corner and you will see a green bar. what do you think it is

Posted

Yeah, I noticed this too.

Posted

It was removed from the final build of the game. Along with the spider chase, horde of goblins in boars, the Tree-man... :cry:

Posted

It was removed from the final buod of the game. Along with the spider chase, horde of goblins in boars, the Tree-man... :cry:

:cry: Why, NINTENDO, WHY?!

Posted

I told you guys, they weren't trying to create a true Zelda fan game, they were trying to create a Zelda game for everyone(except kids!).

There is no doubt in my mind that if they included all the things from all the trailers, the game would be at least 1.5 to 2 times as big as it is...sadly, they didn't want to do that.

Posted

hey i know

maybe they are going to do TP master quest or something

u know with everything from the meter to the new things u said

Posted

Nintendo needs to stop trying to find new players and make a HARD/LONG Zelda game before they lose thier old players!! :unsure:

Posted

Nintendo needs to stop trying to find new players and make a HARD/LONG Zelda game before they lose thier old players!! :unsure:

I agree completely. :D

Posted

*Looks at back of TP box* Yes, I DO have it, you know! DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!! :cry: Yup, it's there...on the picture...on the back of the box...right under the picture with him aiming the bow.....right next to the letters that say, "Swing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk attachment to weild your sword and shiled!"...and right above the picture with Wolf Link and Midna...right there..... *Opens box and stares at disc. "Why can't I play you, Twilight Princess, why???"* *Weeps silently in corner while reading instruction booklet.....again.......* :cry::cry:

Posted

Why don't you get the Gamecube Version of TP and play that while you wait to get a Wii?

Posted

Because I don't really want to get the sme game twice, when I can buy the game and get another game. Plus, if I get used to the GameCube version, the Wii version will feel weird....And I have a feeling about this Sunday.....

Click it!!

Posted

how is it different?

well i played differently both of them and it didnt fell strange

wait huh

Posted

if you look at the pic on the back of the box with the darknut. look at the yop left corner and you will see a green bar. what do you think it is

haha you said yop!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

yes i am laughing at myself

Posted

Theres a magic bar in the corner of a screenshot on the back of the box!? :huh:

*goes to check*

Holy crap, you're right! I guess Nintendo overlooked that :embarrassed: But yeah, I was hoping for the spider battle and the hoarde of goblins on boars :cry: That would have been friggin awesome!

Posted

the spider chase was probably a deleted part of the gomah battle. and on a side note,it surprised me that gomha looked more like a turantula than the parasite from OoT. and on another side note, I love the expresion on links face

when you think you defeat ghoma but then it's eye starts running around on tiny spider legs