Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magic bar in early tp

29 posts in this topic

Posted

TP got released nearly a year ago. I don't think spoiler tags are really necessary.

Posted

the spider chase was probably a deleted part of the gomah battle. and on a side note,it surprised me that gomha looked more like a turantula than the parasite from OoT. and on another side note, I love the expresion on links face

when you think you defeat ghoma but then it's eye starts running around on tiny spider legs

Yes I love that too. :n_n:

Posted

I remember seeing early screenshots,the lack of a magic bar pissed me off partially because I was waiting to get it.

Posted

Hey. I've got in image for it.

zelda_twilight_440x330.jpg

That's so lame..... :cry:

Posted

Notice the bar is always exactly half full in the screenshots its in.

Posted

TP got released nearly a year ago. I don't think spoiler tags are really necessary.

well some people haven't beaten gomah yet. just thinking about the guests

Posted

Alright. . .

Posted

Actually, there's a lot of remnants of the early beta Magic Bar. You see, even though this'll be very unlikely, you can get Green Chuchu jelly from mixing a blue ChuChu with a yellow ChuChu, I think. Even if that's wrong, you can still get green Chu Jelly, with some other combination. I know there was a blue ChuChu in the mix. The Yellow+Blue one is probably correct... Anyways, yeah. It's a magic bar. But they took it out >_>

Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't know why they left out the magic bar. :cry: I always liked it. :cry:

Posted

Really?But what about the part

when Link kills GD and Midna's curse is broken then half of the credits roll and then she destroys the mirror of twilight?So sad...Then you see Link riding away from Ordon.

Posted

Ending spoilers are one thing, mid-game spoilers are another. Most everyone who will ever own TP should be past the 6th dungeon by now.

Posted

Yup, you can still get Green Chu jelly from mixing a moderatly rare ChuChu and a not-so-rare-but-uncommon-so-its-still-hard-to-blend-them-together combination. I don't know if it would DO anything, but hey, you can brag to your friends about your ultra-rare Chu Jelly.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I have a friend whos on arbiter's grounds still and another who surprisingly cant figure out the master sword puzzle. don't say everyones beat ghomah

Posted

im sorry this is completely off topic but in the temple of time when you put the master sword back to create that bridge thing and open the door shouldnt it take you back seven years like in oot back on topic they should have kept the magic bar but that would mean fire ice and light arrows would be included and what would the value of light arrows be if you dont need them to kill ganondorf