Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sacred Academy

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, everyone!! It'd be easier to give you the description in here, so I guess I will! Here it is! She had always been alone, until Rulia met a man who came from another world. The world he came from was called "Lifenia." Everyone in Lifenia had special powers, well, most of them. Anyone who didn't just lived in the small villages Lifenia held. The persons, who had the powers, were sent to something called "Sacred Academy." The Sacred Academy held students who had powers, and were trained to use them properly. They would grow up to become demon fighters, people, who obviously, fight and kill demons that roam the earth, outside of Lifenia. Rulia, a thirteen year old girl who lived in the corner of the streets with no memory of her past, is sent to Sacred Academy, where she gets taught to use her powers for the good of Earth and Lifenia. The most important questions are: What are Rulia's powers and why can't she use them? And: Why does a boy in one of her classes at Sacred Academy know so much about her?

THERE! BEST DESCRIPTION EVER! Now..... LET'S BEGIN THE STORY OF YOUNG RULIA AND HER ADVENTURE IN LIFENIA!

I was alone. I was always alone, from the first minute I knew I existed. There were always people walking past me, some stopping and chatting with me. I knew they pitied me. I knew they did it only because they all pity me. Even though all these strangers stopped to talk with me, to give me a few cents, to smile and try to make me feel better, I was always alone. I was all alone.... until that fateful day when someone walked up to me and smiled, "Would you like to come with me?"

CHAPTER 1

I was in a dark room, where a single spotlight shone only on me. I looked around curiously, not saying a word.

"Rulia, come to me, dear child. Let me free, let me take over." a sweet, but piercing scary voice echoed in the dark room. My heart beat quickly as my breathing fastened.

"Rulia, take off the rosary. Trust me, you will end the pain you always had." the voice continued, sounding like a woman.

Suddenly, another spotlight showed up, and there stood a woman. She had pure white hair, which went down all the way to her feet. She had cold, red eyes and a white dress on herself.

I stared at her wide-eyed, gripping tightly onto my shirt, frightened.

The woman reached out towards me, smirking.

"Rulia, let me take control." My eyes suddenly turned red, and I screamed.

biggrin.gif

I sat up quickly, a bead of sweat rolled down my left cheek, landing on the blanket that covered my legs. Wide-eyed, I panted loudly, catching my breath before it escaped completely. I looked at the rosary hanging off the necklace on my chest and I gripped it tightly, closing my eyes. The rosary was a silver cross, and a red jewel in the middle of the cross. The jewel glimmered even if it was dark outside.

Wondering who was talking to me in my dream, I lay back down on the pillow of my dorm room, and breathed out heavily, hoping to get more sleep before my first day at Sacred Academy started.

“Rulia! Rulia! Get up, get up!

Posted

I love this story! Please write more, it really is awesome! :joy: I think it's really funny, I love the personalities of all the characters also. I really want to know, 'what's up with that boy?' I thought also that he was gonna kill Rosa, but he just seemed like he was angry at her. his stare seemed really scary. I would hate to be Rosa, that bratty girl. :angry: Anyways, please write more! I love the story!! :D:D

Posted

Thank you, Teito Klein!

Here it is! Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

I took out a sandwich I had packed myself from the night before the first day, and began taking small bites out of it. I reached into my bag and pulled out an apple, taking a large chunk off of it and chewed it.

“Hey.