Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official: New DS Model Incoming

1 post in this topic

Posted

Seems that Nintendo isn't convinced that their last upgrade, the DSi, was quite enough for us.

Here comes the DSi LL.

------

dsinew.jpg

With rumors of a new Nintendo DSi system with a larger screen circulating, it didn't come as much as a shock when Nintendo updated its official Japanese website this morning to confirm the existence of their newest update to the DS. The DSi LL.

The new hardware, due in stores across Japan come November 21st for 20,000¥, will be available in three colours; Natural White, Dark Brown, and Wine Red. The new system will feature a larger 4.2 inch screen, a full size stylus, and an extended battery life ranging from 13 to 17 hours on the system's lowest energy settings.

But alas, the DSi LL has only been announced for Japan as of yet, but I'm sure we'll see news surface of it's eventual release worldwide in due time. I'll try to keep you posted on any developments when and if they arise.

Source: http://www.1up.com/d...ory?cId=3176694

((Poster's Opinion: This is all well and good and I may get one seeing as I don't own a DS already. I was waiting for the DSi prices to fall before getting one of those but now I'll feel like I could have gotten more and it would be a regretful purchase. Now I'll have to wait longer and by then they'll probably have another three new additions. It's true that the Nintendo handheld family has become one of jealous siblings and ignored grandparents.))