Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm really sad

220 posts in this topic

Posted

hey you guys I could really use some comforting me and my bf just broke so now I'm sad and also I got a virus so I had to do a factory recovery witch means all my data is gone I had about 400 songs on my computer and a ton of pics that meant the world to me and I can't find any of my pants so I have to wear shorts in the winter and its cold my last three month have sucked I'm depressed I could just really use some friends right now

Posted

Well there's not exactly a lot I can say other than "that sucks" and "I'll be your friend :D ". But I don't want to say that cuz it's cheesy and way too easy. So as you can see I am in quite the predicament here as this would be one of those really awkward silences that happen in real life. Y'know the ones where you walk up to someone, all ready to say what you were going to say, and then either forget, or just realize how retarded it sounds. And then you're just standing there awkwardly because you really want to say something to help the person, but nothing comes to mind and it's like "why the heck did this guy walk up to me if he's not going to say anything?". SO ANYWAYS. This is not real life, and as such, you really don't get those awkward silences. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is "Wow... that really sucks" and "You really seem like an awesome person and I'll gladly be your friend :D "

Posted

thanx and why do bad things happen to nice people I'm angry at our god or buda or allah or whateverelse people think made up the world and control our lives

Posted

Well unless they stole all your pants and wiped your hard-drive... It doesn't really seem like it could be their fault...

Posted

they could make good things happen I'm such a nice person I do charity work for the homeless every Christmas I stand outside from 8:00pm-10:00pm rining a bell to earn money for them I never hurt someone intentionally unless they hurt me its terrible I hate bad luck ='(

Posted

Well, I would go all technical and religious on you and tell you how wrong you are, but It's late and I don't want to bother arguing/thinking...

Posted

yep I know I'm wrong but I didn't feel like correcting myself anyways but nice things should happen to nice people

Posted

Yes, they should... but they don't, and that's life. And life sucks.

Posted

what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

but i feel for you, im sad too. you will probably feel better tomorrow =)

Posted

I've had moments like this.

Just be GLaD you didn't go through the week-where-every-day-I-got-hurt-really-bad-through-some-way.

Also, it's acceptable to wear dirty laundry if it's not really dirty.

I mean, I don't do that, but only because I really don't have to.

Remember, that shirt was clean yesterday.

It's not like you mud wrestle with hogs everyday.

Anyway, I sympathize with you and hope your day goes better. I'm here for ya'. ;o

Sahaqiel

Posted

thanx you guys do you have any advice on being happy

Posted

Life sucks. Only thing we can do is plow through it.

Posted

I feel that the good have more challenges in life because we can handle it. I mean, we're all ready good, which is hard in itself. We're stronger than those who have no moral values. We try to, and often succeed resisting temptation. We endure all of their scorn. And the more obstacles that life throughs at us, the better we'll become. For this reason, I choose to not get angry at God and instead view my challenges as a chance to prove myself worthy to live with him someday. It'll be hard, I know, but in the end, if you live righteously, you'll be a better person and be closer to Heaven.

I hope this helps. (:

Posted

hey bby wil u go out w/ me? <3

Seriously, you will get over it. Time is almost always the solution to anything.

Posted

its ok misa. everything will get better. u can talk to me when ever you want to. [email protected]