Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm really sad

220 posts in this topic

Posted

thanx agian but I just saw him a min. ago and I can't stop crying but we talked and he wouldn't even give me a hug and I haven't seen him in two month and he broke up with me over the phone yesterday and he was a total egotist ass about it to

Posted

It's really terrible that this had to happen to you, but shit happens and I know you'll be able to move on from this, because you're just awesome like that. The way you talk about him makes it sound like you hate him. If he was an egoist ass about it and doesn't care about you, then you shouldn't waste any more thoughts or tears on him. If this doesn't help, and if you don't feel better when you wake up tomorrow, time is an awesome healer. I look back at things that hurt me from like a year ago and call them silly. I'm able to laugh at them.

I'm a resilient person, though. That's just who I am. Cheer up by tomorrow, we can't have you depressed on Halloween!

Plus, I know I've been really inactive lately, but I'll try to be here for you if you need anything.

Posted

Hi there...

you're in the perfect age for ...feeling this ' sucks' etc..

it might spound annoying but: time will heal everything...

search friends in real life: i often feel bad...really bad and when my girl left to argentina ( parents..;T_T.gif ) i was like half dead fora month..

but then: i got a strong group friend ( both male and female) around me that pulled me out

took me at movie, eating, visited me...

and they said '' because you are always so nice, polite and respectfull...you're the one who is always smiling and the first one to help other ones smile"

so, they pulled me out of it...

i'll give you this

try to smile and be nice to everyone...even if superficially..

you'll change your entire environment where you are living in for yourselve..

it sounds soooooooooooooooooooo clichéééé.. i know...

and talk to friends, sister, brother, paretns... it will help..

try to find a hobby ( drawing, writing..sports..) to heal yourselve

and plz don't listen to music like evanescence or other depri artist, ' cause they really drown you with their misery..

cheer up, girl!

you got a whole life ahead of you..

DON't let it ruin by one cavern... cavern ok??

believe in your own strength..

Posted

Evanescence isn't depressing. D:< Well maybe a couple songs are kind of, but not really. Trust me. I've heard depressing music. Evanescence is always awesome and/or beautiful.

Posted

this is why I love you guys you all make me so proud to call you my friends you all are just so damn amazing

Posted

We try. :>

Posted

But I try most of all :D

Posted

I wish every on could be like you guysI hate L lawliet

Posted

Im going trhough this right now. My ex-gf still loves me and I dont know why; My mom and dad are getting a divorce. I do nothing but just still in my room all day feeling depressed. My school work is starting to suffer and all. Im not a bad kid like. I think im very much diffrent to everyone else because Ive got much more hairs than all of my friends, and I think they are starting to avoid me aswell. I fall out with the rest of my family everyday. Not to mention other personal things (I dont what to talk about on a public forum). I feel I can really open up on here. (I know I dont make alot of posts but you guys seem friendly :embarrassed:).

Posted

yeah we are very friendly:zelda:

Posted

am I the only one to notice misa is suddenly a vampire????

Posted

what do you mean "suddenly" that happened like, yesterday. :mellow:

Posted

your face happened yesterday.

Posted

That's not all that happened :lol:... oh wait... forget I said anything...

Posted

yeah and I'm about to go suck his blood because I hate him so much for breaking my heart I want him to hurt as much as I do