Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Banned from the chat

24 posts in this topic

Posted

It's about time I stand my ground on this. Multiple times I come into the chat I'm mistaken for someone named Crunk or Skett. The only names I've used in the chat are OSM, Sonic, and Hitler. Some little kid named Vio keeps giving me a bad mention saying I used the alias Crunk once, threatening and stalking him/her. I'm being completely honest when I say I have no effing clue what there talking about. Yet no matter how much I tyr to state my case the mods and admins act rash and ban me on the spot without giving any further debate and listen to whoever sides with Vio. Princess Zelda also, gave me a bad mention as Hyrule.net's #1 enemy. All because I said I enjoyed Wind waker more then Twilight Princess. Are you friggin kidding me. And any of the staff members or groups friends with her are in this bandwagon because of that sole reason. I demand a fair trial or something at least, I highly doubt the staff in charge even know what an IP is. They think I use proxie IP's, which is when a person masks there original IP with a fake one. I may know what one is since I also go to other chats besides Hyrule.net's, doesn't mean I know how to USE one. You can thank Aatch and Vio for that brilliant deduction. Also Silver's rash actions when I simply told him about my internet connection using cable instead of dial up. The heck does that have anything to do with this Crunk person.

In short, I want a fair debate on this issue concerning me and this "Crunk". No matter how many times I plead innocent in having no relation with this Crunk person, I'm immeadiately banned on the spot. Only people who believbe me are LupinLink and Wassupman. If you two are reading this topic, please help me out here.

Posted

"All because I said I enjoyed Wind waker more then Twilight Princess. Are you friggin kidding me."

That was never part of it.

After you pleaded guilty a few times, I started to believe you're not Crunk. But I can't be too sure.

Another part was you were swearing like a sailor and using names that could be offensive to other religions (Hitler).

A good suggestion for you is using a different name.

Posted

At first I thought you were Crunk, because he once used the name OSM. But he could have used it just for the chat, and it would've had nothing to do with you. I honestly don't think you are that guy, and I think you realized that the other day in the chatroom. I listened to Gir's side of the story and yours, and the fact that you used the name OSM, doesn't prove anything.

About the Princess Zelda thing, she acts like that sometimes. But you should uinderstand her because she is trying to protect Vio. If she said that because you enjoyed WW more than TP... she is very wrong.

Finally, you shouldn't use Hitler as a chatroom name.

And guys, we should stop this Crunk, Skett, OSM, KoC, Dr. King...etc. hunt untill he appears again.

Posted

At first I thought you were Crunk, because he once used the name OSM. But he could have used it just for the chat, and it would've had nothing to do with you. I honestly don't think you are that guy, and I think you realized that the other day in the chatroom. I listened to Gir's side of the story and yours, and the fact that you used the name OSM, doesn't prove anything.

About the Princess Zelda thing, she acts like that sometimes. But you should uinderstand her because she is trying to protect Vio. If she said that because you enjoyed WW more than TP... she is very wrong.

Finally, you shouldn't use Hitler as a chatroom name.

And guys, we should stop this Crunk, Skett, OSM, KoC, Dr. King...etc. hunt untill he appears again.

I agree. and everyone I OREDER YOU ALL TO ASTOP HATING OSM AND PZ! FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, HERE....

Posted

"All because I said I enjoyed Wind waker more then Twilight Princess. Are you friggin kidding me."

That was never part of it.

After you pleaded guilty a few times, I started to believe you're not Crunk. But I can't be too sure.

Another part was you were swearing like a sailor and using names that could be offensive to other religions (Hitler).

A good suggestion for you is using a different name.

I was never aware of the proper rules for the chat until the other day when I actually sat down to read them. I told I'm used to other chats, I just thought Hyrule.net's was like all the others thats all.

Posted

well for 1 read the rules every website isn't the same... and 2 hyrule.net is not for debates... but if are going to have a debate solve it out through PM's or e-mail... becauase fortunatley i don't think we all want to see a big debate when it has nothing to do with everyone.

Posted

okie dokie

so thats OSM

Posted

I agree. and everyone I OREDER YOU ALL TO ASTOP HATING OSM AND PZ! FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, HERE....

Okay, Wassupman, STFU! You're freaking spazzing over this! If you DON'T WANT TO SEE ALL THIS CRAP, STOP USING THE CHATROOM!

Problem solved.

Anyway, OSM. I apologize for the crap I've been pulling. It's just such a suspicious name you chose.

...What does OSM STAND for, anyway?

Perhaps if you changed your display name and chat name to whatever OSM stands for, we won't mistake you for Crunk.

Use _ instead of spaces for names in chat, though.

Posted

Okay, Wassupman, STFU! You're freaking spazzing over this! If you DON'T WANT TO SEE ALL THIS CRAP, STOP USING THE CHATROOM!

Problem solved.

Anyway, OSM. I apologize for the crap I've been pulling. It's just such a suspicious name you chose.

...What does OSM STAND for, anyway?

Perhaps if you changed your display name and chat name to whatever OSM stands for, we won't mistake you for Crunk.

Use _ instead of spaces for names in chat, though.

THEN LEAVE!

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!

GO! SHOO!

FLY AWAY!

AND NEVER BOTHER US AGAIN!

Posted

Oooh, real original.

How about if you don't like any of this, don't visit the chat.

Link/Nabeshin/axel/yugi don't seem to like you since they won't let you roleplay.

There's an easy way to solve that. Hit "ignore".

Posted

Oooh, real original.

How about if you don't like any of this, don't visit the chat.

Link/Nabeshin/axel/yugi don't seem to like you since they won't let you roleplay.

There's an easy way to solve that. Hit "ignore".

*shakes head, smiling* and you think I don't?

Hmmm.....Perhasp I di that to someone I know....Hmmm.... I wonder who it Could be????? HM?

Posted

I wonder why I'm wasting my time.

You can't argue with a pile of dirt.

Posted

I wonder why I'm wasting my time.

You can't argue with a pile of dirt.

I give up good night let us speak no more of it.

Posted

I did PM you once about the 'Hitler' name... But you said I didn't. Pretty sure I did..

And I'm sorry `bout the Crunk person. He's a person that goes around from chatroom to chatroom to torment people. I should know... :unsure:

And yes, you have been swearing. It's against the rules (which you just read), which is why I broke out the 'banning guns' as you said. Even after several warnings.. As for the censoring system, please bear with us. It's like that `cause it is.

Posted

Well then, I suppose I best not trust anyone ever again then...