The Legend of Zelda The End of the Begining

4 posts in this topic

Posted

The Legend of Zelda: The End of The Beginning-Part 1

Prelude

In a world that was full of green fields, peace and prosperity a hero stood guard at the castle entrance. With the blade of evil's bane in hand, and triforce in heart, the hero destroyed the evil king Ganondorf. With his death followed peace to the land. Many years have passed and now a terrible fate is about to happen to the hero as the Great Beyond's seal weakens. A great evil power no one has ever seen is about to breakout. Only the hero can stop it.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

It was a peaceful day in Hyrule. Everyone was outside enjoying the nice weather. Our hero, Link, is on his way to the Hyrule Castle to attend a ceremony that is held every year in honor of one of Hyrule's great heroes, Lalo. It is said that Lalo fought against an evil power and sealed it away in a realm called The Great Beyond. This was a very special day for Link. This was the day he will be given the sword that Lalo used to seal away the evil power, Mato, to bring it to the shrine in the forest. Link arrived just in time for the ceremony. Link walked up to the alter to take the sword. As he took the sword, the ground started to shake. The sword started to glow black and an evil laugh echoed in the room. The great evil everyone thought would never escaped finally appeared to the hyrulians. Mato raised his hand and a black orb rose from the ground. He took the orb and held it in the air. The orb started to glow and then the sword broke into pieces. Then Mato disappeared into a black cloud. Everyone in the room was terrified. Link and the princess, Zelda, rushed out of the room towards the main chamber to warn the king. When they got there, the king wasn't there. Instead, Mato was sitting on the throne laughing as he told Link and Zelda that the king was sent to The Great Beyond.

Chapter 2: The Awakening- coming soon

So how do you guys like it so far?

Posted

I Like It :D, Now You Got Me Into making zelda storys Well that was billiant. Can't wait for part 2 well done

Posted

Hey this is jolter1. I had to make a new acount cause i forgot my password for the jolter1 and the email i had for it doesnt work any more.

Here is what i have so far on chapter 2:

Chapter 2: The Awakening

When Link and Zelda heard what Mato had to say, Mato disapeared. The ground started to shake again. Everyone that was inside the castle ran out, afraid of what has happened. "Link," says Princess Zelda, "We must get to the Forest and place Lalo's sword in the shrine. That might help us get closer to where Mato sent the King."

Link and Zelda set off for the Forest that lies to the West of the Castle. "Wait!" said Zeld. They stop in front of a gate known as the Castle Gate. "I don't think those guards are letting anyone out. Lets go to the Prison. I know a way to the Forest from there." They head towards the Mountains on the right of them and went to the Prison.

"The Prison is abandoned." stated Princess Zelda, "All of the monsters that were kept there vanished after Malo was sent to the Great Beyond. Now that he is out we might have to use it again." They enter the Moutains and take a passage through. When they got out they were in a dessert. Ahead of them was the Prison. The round shape and rough stone walls of the Prison was the design from Lalo. "It will be hard to get to the top. I am sure that some of the stairs have gone. I just hope that the item that is hidden within is still there. It will help us get to the top if we run into any broken stairs."

The doors to the Prison were not far ahead. Above them rested the sacred cest of the Triforce. The Triforce is a sacred relic left by the three Godesses Din, Nayru, and Farore once they were done creating Hyrule. The Hyrulians worship the Triforce. During Link's last adventure, he was tricked by Ganondorf and led him to where the Triforce was hidden. When Ganondorf touched the Triforce, it broke into three pieces. Ganondorf was left with only one part of the Triforce, the Triforce of Power. Another Piece went to a boy, Link, who lived in the Forest and a Princess, Zelda, who lived in the Castle. Link and Zelda sealed Ganondorf away within the void of the Evil Realm. Seeing this crest brought back Link's memories from then.

Posted

Hey this is jolter1. I had to make a new acount cause i forgot my password for the jolter1 and the email i had for it doesnt work any more.

Here is what i have so far on chapter 2:

Chapter 2: The Awakening

When Link and Zelda heard what Mato had to say, Mato disapeared. The ground started to shake again. Everyone that was inside the castle ran out, afraid of what has happened. "Link," says Princess Zelda, "We must get to the Forest and place Lalo's sword in the shrine. That might help us get closer to where Mato sent the King."

Link and Zelda set off for the Forest that lies to the West of the Castle. "Wait!" said Zeld. They stop in front of a gate known as the Castle Gate. "I don't think those guards are letting anyone out. Lets go to the Prison. I know a way to the Forest from there." They head towards the Mountains on the right of them and went to the Prison.

"The Prison is abandoned." stated Princess Zelda, "All of the monsters that were kept there vanished after Malo was sent to the Great Beyond. Now that he is out we might have to use it again." They enter the Moutains and take a passage through. When they got out they were in a dessert. Ahead of them was the Prison. The round shape and rough stone walls of the Prison was the design from Lalo. "It will be hard to get to the top. I am sure that some of the stairs have gone. I just hope that the item that is hidden within is still there. It will help us get to the top if we run into any broken stairs."

The doors to the Prison were not far ahead. Above them rested the sacred cest of the Triforce. The Triforce is a sacred relic left by the three Godesses Din, Nayru, and Farore once they were done creating Hyrule. The Hyrulians worship the Triforce. During Link's last adventure, he was tricked by Ganondorf and led him to where the Triforce was hidden. When Ganondorf touched the Triforce, it broke into three pieces. Ganondorf was left with only one part of the Triforce, the Triforce of Power. Another Piece went to a boy, Link, who lived in the Forest and a Princess, Zelda, who lived in the Castle. Link and Zelda sealed Ganondorf away within the void of the Evil Realm. Seeing this crest brought back Link's memories from then.

I think you just bumped a 3 year old topic. o.o

Tvvilight~Prince likes this