Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Guardians of Time

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome to The Guardians of Time sign up topic. Here you can post your qualities and why you would want to join. If you are excepted then you will receive a PM from me stating that you have been excepted and you will receive the requirements to add to your signature.

Posted

I can spell. Unlike some people who will not be named... (cough)"ACCEPT" NOT "EXCEPT"(cough)... sorry... I think I have swine flu :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Varoid' date='03 November 2009 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1257289292' post='260097']
I can spell. Unlike some people who will not be named... (cough)"ACCEPT" NOT "EXCEPT"(cough)... sorry... I think I have swine flu :lol:
[/quote]

well im sorry. i had spell check on and well it said it was correct so don't blam me. Attention: first person to sign up with a "real" quality will get 80 rupees.

Posted

[quote name='Varoid' date='03 November 2009 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1257289292' post='260097']
I can spell. Unlike some people who will not be named... (cough)"ACCEPT" NOT "EXCEPT"(cough)... sorry... I think I have swine flu [img]http://hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You should've said you were intelligent. |D
If I were looking to join, I'd explain how much of a genius I am.

Posted

That's because it was spelt right. It was just a different word.

And Yeah, XD I shoulda...