Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Zelda Spirit tracks Trailer

8 posts in this topic

Posted

On gametrailers.com they have just released a new trailer for spirit tracks:

http://www.gametrail...da-spirit/58652

Tell me what you think of it

(Its not just old footage put into one trailer, there is lots of new interesting footage of the game)

Posted

HOLY F-

Zelda is the phantom. Okay, okay. All you doubters, stfu. You get to control a woman. AND you get to drive a train. Best. Game. Ever.

Posted

D-Does Link have Lucas' rope snake?

Posted

I do say, the zelda feature is awesome. I'd like to know if its just for the armos, or whether you can use it in other dungeons. Jalhalla returns. Indeed, this game shall rock very very hard.

Posted

Awesome Trailer!

AND UK has their commercial already.. Lucky! UK Commercial

Wanna see more about Spirit Tracks click> Zelda Dungeon.

Posted

You know what. This game is so flawed right now that I don't think I have to say anything. Though Zelda as the Darknut thing... Phantom (Sorry I forgot for a second they look the same. So sue me.) was a plot twist. >_<

... This looks way too difficult too... I mean come on I have a hard enough time using the stylus let alone having to stand behind a phantom the whole time.

0_o Ropesnake. :cry:dammit why.

Apparently I did have to say something... Oh well, but why is ropesnake in the game? Did they do it because Mother 3 never came to America? Sometimes I think someone's just trying to piss me off.

Posted

Mother 3 was never released over here; but there's a group that did a fan translation of the game and it's 100% complete so check it out; I find the game pretty humourous so far :P

Posted

^I know I played and beat Mother 3. That's why I figured that rope snake was in this game.