The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks New Offcial Artwork.

36 posts in this topic

Posted

SpiritTracksScene1.png34.jpg35.jpg36.jpg37.jpg38.jpg39.jpg41.jpg40.jpg

Yes, I know I spelled "Official" wrong. BUT! I'm being rushed right now.. T__T

Posted

Excellent! Link's gotten so cute.

This is evolution! Proof that they CONTINUE to progress!

Posted

What the heck? A leprechaun with two hats? A granny fused with a Segway?

Posted

The leprecon thing looks like a Minish. Don't tell me they're going to ruin Minish Cap by having Toon Link involved. Also his two hats remind me of the guy from the movie Little Nicky. Yeah you know what I mean.

Posted

Don't tell me they're going to ruin Minish Cap by having Toon Link involved.

Always the racist, huh? Minish Cap already had Toon Link. Geez, stop hating on the kid, he didn't do anything. D|

Posted

Honestly must you try to piss me off by saying that? He is, has not, nor ever will be Toon Link. He's a f***ing sprite for gods sake. Also he's been in 2, about to be 3 crappy games and f***ing replaced Young Link in SSBB. Yeah what's not to hate him for?

Posted

The Links have been replacing for a while now. ._.'' Just as our times change, so will Link. I'm pretty certain a lot of people would agree that he is Toon Link. Had MC been 3D, he likely would've been rendered in a similar way.

It's like saying... Ocarina of Time 2D's Link isn't Young Link because he's a sprite although he was made to represent him in a 2D game. Getting angry over something so trivial is dumb. Toon Link is likely to be replaced some day, and you can't hate him because Nintendo put him in. Toon Link appeals to many people now, even casuals, helping with marketing/sales. Young Link already had his time, he replaced the Links from the previous games. No matter how long one's reign lasts, it must come to an end eventually as all things do. Plus, you hating on Toon Link stops you from seeing any real value in the games he's been in.

I think you refuse to believe MC Link is Toon because apparently, Toon Link ruins everything, even the crap you already liked.

Posted

I hope that tower is a rocket ship.

Posted

I'm pretty sure the guy has two hats to cover up his horns.

And I think the old lady might be Toon Impa of the Future.

Posted

The Links have been replacing for a while now. ._.'' Just as our times change, so will Link. I'm pretty certain a lot of people would agree that he is Toon Link. Had MC been 3D, he likely would've been rendered in a similar way.

It's like saying... Ocarina of Time 2D's Link isn't Young Link because he's a sprite although he was made to represent him in a 2D game. Getting angry over something so trivial is dumb. Toon Link is likely to be replaced some day, and you can't hate him because Nintendo put him in. Toon Link appeals to many people now, even casuals, helping with marketing/sales. Young Link already had his time, he replaced the Links from the previous games. No matter how long one's reign lasts, it must come to an end eventually as all things do. Plus, you hating on Toon Link stops you from seeing any real value in the games he's been in.

I think you refuse to believe MC Link is Toon because apparently, Toon Link ruins everything, even the crap you already liked.

... Ok quick question. When was OoT ever 2D?

Also I've hated him before Brawl. Remember. I've always hated WW. It's not just SSBB or PH.

Finally there's no proof that he is TL.

Posted

Okay, I'm 99% sure the leprechaun is Chancellor Cole, the guy who "kills" Zelda

Posted

^ You should take out that s in the closing tag.

Posted

Look what you've done. You spoiled my gaming experience.

He's definitely hiding two horns, but the woman reminds me of Tetra (the hair and the wink).

Posted

Hey, you're right. Maybe she is the actual Tetra from WW/PH. That also leaves the possibility of seeing really old Link, too.

Also, Link looks constipated in the bottom picture. I'm just saying.

Posted

Is it just me, or do Link's eyes look a bit out of place?