Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend Of Zelda: The Sword Of Time

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Chapter 1: Zelda

In links cottage, he was getting ready, to go to Princess Zelda's lovely castle to collect the evil banes sword, The Sword Of Time. The little fairy boy and navi the fairy set off to the castle, on the way they met saria. Saria, was a rivvi like link. ''Hey, link where you going?''. The fairy boy replied ''Link: Me and navi are off to see zelda for something really important.'' Saria, was shocked wondering why link had to leave the rivii forest to meet zelda for something important, link walked on and on, to get too zelda's castle.

As link, arrived as the castle he saw guards. Navi distracted the gaurds so link can approximately past. Link walked through the gates of the castle where he met the lovely princess zelda, ''Zelda: link i'm so glad you arrived, i got worried'' Zelda showed link the 'Sword Of Time' ''Zelda: Here you go link, this is a gift from me'' link thankyoued. As link grabbed the might fierce sword, ganondorf arrived.

''Ganondorf: What's this heh heh The Sword Of Time? ive been looking for that for 20 years heh heh and here it is mwuhahahahaha'' Ganondorf snatched the mighty sword of link. ''Ganondorf: Now i can use this to get the triforce AHAAHAAHAHAHAHA''

Link grabbed his rivii sword and aimed for ganon but as soon the little boy was about to hit ganon, the evil man knocked him to the ground.

Sorry icve only posted chapter 1 at the mo illl put on chapter 2 later

Posted

Sorry to say this but don't bother posting anymore, your story sucks.

Posted

Sorry to say this but don't bother posting anymore, your story sucks.

Oh sorry, i tried my best dont get angry. This site makes me sick a few time's i feel left-out i might leave this site. People hate me including you. :angry: Its not my fault either if i made a poo story, i was tired. Before posting read it carefully. Also dont post poo comments either. Atleast give me a point.

Posted

Oh sorry, i tried my best dont get angry. This site makes me sick a few time's i feel left-out i might leave this site. People hate me including you. :angry: Its not my fault either if i made a poo story, i was tired. Before posting read it carefully. Also dont post poo comments either. Atleast give me a point.

I don't hate you or your story it's just really fast pased and full of holes. The dialog is rushed as well.

Here's what I would've done.

Chapter One: Zelda

Link the hero of Time, the boy who had crossed many boundries including the unpassible rivers of time sat in his cottage on the outskirts of Hyrule. Noticing the lateness of the hour decided that it was time to venture to Hyrule Castle for Zelda had summoned him. With Navi by his side he set off to the monolithic castle, which burned against the light of the setting sun.

“Hey Link where you off to?