The End Of TP?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I seriously didn't get the ending of TP...

1. When Link stabs the Master Sword through Gannon, how come you see Zant move his neck and Gannon just stands there?

2. WHY DOESN GANNON STAND THERE?!?! What happened after that?

3. Why did Midna break the Mirror of Twilight if she beleived that they would see each other again, and the fact of what Zelda said, too...does she not trust Zelda's words (which is a lie, if you'v eplaye dthrough the game).

4. Where does Link go after leaving Ordon? (My personal opinion...he sets out everyday to find the pieces of the Mirror of Twilight.)

What do you guys think? If you know about some of these, reply back. I have a small, small solution, however, to #1, and that's because Zant and Gannon were bound together, so Zant fininshes him...but whta do you guys think? :huh:

Oh, yeah, I found a good reason for #1. After beating the game a second time, I noticed something. The Triforce dissaperers on Gannondorf's hand. I think that the Triforce betrayed him because it felt that it wasn't worthy enough for Gannondorf after Link defeated him. Afterwards, learning that Gannondorf's power is useless, Zant decides to get a little revenge and fininsh him for good. That's just my opinion, and I don't know if it's true, but its a start...

Posted

:D This reminds me of a funny picture based on the ending scene

!_!_!_!_OMG DONT READ SPOILERS OF DOOM!_!_!_!_!_!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46033546/

XD I love the little Link boudning up... ahaha

!_!_!_!OKAY SPOILERS ARE DONE!_!_!

I do wish they'd fix all those cazy plotholes...

Posted

1. Zant got his power from Ganondorf, when Ganondorf betrayed him, the little power Zant had he used to get revenge, ironically killing both of them. (Just a guess :o)

2. It's been proven that if you die after strenuous activity, your body will go into rigamortous amazingly fast. Probably what happened there.

3. Midna fell in love with Link. She knew they couldnt be together, and destroyed the mirror to stop herself from making a mistake.

4. I believe after Link left Ordon, he went across Hyrule, saving people, trying to reminesce old times of days past. Maybe, finding a way to see Midna.

Posted

Hmm...those are very very good...those are seriously probably the awsnsers...I thought that your #3 was close to the truth...and I still stand by what I said for 4, which is also basically what you said...

Posted

Also for number 3 if you remember only the true ruler of the twilight can break the mirror, Zant only was able to break it into 4 pieces.

Posted

3. Midna fell in love with Link. She knew they couldnt be together, and destroyed the mirror to stop herself from making a mistake.

SHE WHAT!? *Runs away crying and throws the wedding ring away*

Posted

Also for number 3 if you remember only the true ruler of the twilight can break the mirror, Zant only was able to break it into 4 pieces.

I know that, but the question is WHY she broke the Mirror? We just wanna know why and not how.

Posted

Sux for you, huh? Lol. That's funny.

Posted

Yeah, but that's Zelda for you. There are always tons of plotholes in each one...

Posted

Actually, Midna told Link that they Could meet again, as long as the mirror of twilight exsisted. . .

Posted

if i were you i would settle for....wait, theres no one else...ha ha, youre screwed

Posted

Actually, Midna told Link that they Could meet again, as long as the mirror of twilight exsisted. . .

Yeah, I know. I just want to know WHY she brokew the mirrior. But I don't really wonder anymore cause that one person gave a very some very nice awnsers to it. Read up.

Posted

Oh, yeah, and I love the picture, lol. That is the greatest, and, it's seriously the truth. This was the Zelda that Gannondorf and Zelda were least in. At least in Wind Waker she was semi-there, she just didn't know that she was Zelda, lol.

Posted

Same in Ocarina of Time.. only then she had man parts XDD

I think Zelda is a very confused individual.. :D

Posted

I seriously didn't get the ending of TP...

1. When Link stabs the Master Sword through Gannon, how come you see Zant move his neck and Gannon just stands there?

2. WHY DOESN GANNON STAND THERE?!?! What happened after that?

3. Why did Midna break the Mirror of Twilight if she beleived that they would see each other again, and the fact of what Zelda said, too...does she not trust Zelda's words (which is a lie, if you'v eplaye dthrough the game).

4. Where does Link go after leaving Ordon? (My personal opinion...he sets out everyday to find the pieces of the Mirror of Twilight.)

What do you guys think? If you know about some of these, reply back. I have a small, small solution, however, to #1, and that's because Zant and Gannon were bound together, so Zant fininshes him...but whta do you guys think? :huh:

Oh, yeah, I found a good reason for #1. After beating the game a second time, I noticed something. The Triforce dissaperers on Gannondorf's hand. I think that the Triforce betrayed him because it felt that it wasn't worthy enough for Gannondorf after Link defeated him. Afterwards, learning that Gannondorf's power is useless, Zant decides to get a little revenge and fininsh him for good. That's just my opinion, and I don't know if it's true, but its a start...

about the triforce leaving.. I dont think it chooses its owner. I fit did then gonon would have lost it at the ending of orcarena and nt leading to this. so.... When link defeated him it finally killed ganon and he lost the triforce for good.