Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

! [Spoiler ST] ! ------->>> The reason to why Chancellor Cole wears two hats

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Saha, if you read this, you AGAIN clicked on a topic with a Spoiler warning in the Topic Title.

So, I will warn you personally for you own secure: don't click the Spoiler button! Since this Spoiler button contains a Spoiler! That's why it is named with Spoiler.

Now I have Spoilt that there is a Spoiler in the Spoiler button, as stated in the topic, which says Spoiler.

So this is the Spoiler button:

(And don't forget, don't click it! I'm just repeating it, since you already clicked the Topic with a Spoiler Warn in the Topic title, which already was a fold of you..)

the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-2-ds_023.jpg

CI_LegendofZeldaSpiritTracks_kimaroki.jpg

:D

Spoiler word counter: 11 (Excluding the Spoiler button and Topic title, which makes it 14.)

Edit:

So, yet again there is no reason to delete this topic. (Since the previous topic also warned for a Spoiler in the topic title. Though, not in the topic it self.

By the way:

The topic title isn't a Spoiler at all, since if you never did read about this "Chancellor Cole" guy. You still wouldn't know about this guys in ST..? Maybe it was the guy who gave Nintendo to Idea to give Zelda a Train in ST.

(And if you did read about this Chancellor Col guy. It doesn't matter, since you already read about it.)

Posted

I'm Nabeshin, and I approve of this message.

Posted

I believe I mentioned this in another topic. Of course you could argue he also does it to look really cool.

Posted

dude i was wondering that.....wow i have to stop clicking spoiler tags.....suprising............ok im kinda traumatized so that explains all of the "..."s

Posted

I had a feeling it was something like this...