Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dream Land Werewolf

213 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided I wanted to try to host my own round of Werewolf.

So without further ado, welcome to Dream Land Werewolf!

For those of you who don't know, here are the rules. I've made some small changes to fit this particular round, so you may want to look over them quickly even if you already know them.

1. Most players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolf (or Werewolves). Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves). There may also be Independent players who have their own unique win conditions, which will not be publicly revealed.

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), a costume, and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name or costume can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment...but no guarantees.

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 72 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch. Night phase lasts 24 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes after the first 24 hours have passed, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Players should put their votes in bold, so they can be easily spotted. Also note that no votes are official until 24 hours of the day have passed: this is to encourage conversation between players. Finally, players may change their votes at any time: be sure to bold this as well.
    Additionally, at the end of the 72 hour period, if not all players have cast their votes, and any player has a simple majority of all of the votes cast, then that player is lynched. For example, if there are 10 people playing, but only 7 people have cast a vote, then any player who has 4 votes after 72 hours will be lynched.

5. During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). Players with night time abilities should PM me to let me know what they are doing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of this thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM. Dead players MAY NOT post in this thread, but may exchange PMs with other dead players.

7. Items will play a major role in this game. All items may be used during the night, unless their descriptions state otherwise. Any player may choose, as a nighttime ability, to give an item to another player. Some players may also have the ability to give items to another player as a daytime action. The receiving player will not be informed of who gave them that item.

8. You may not directly quote any PM I send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if absolutely must.

9. If the game ends too quickly, I may allow the Werewolf to choose another player to infect before they die. Infected players become Werewolves themselves.

The theme is Kirby. That means that all characters and items will come from the world of the Kirby game series.

At least 10 people are needed, but there are plenty of roles available if more people wish to join.

Grandmaster Phoenix

Sahaqiel

Arcanelord

Nabeshin

Teto

Fierce Muffin Lynched on Day 1. Identity: King Dedede

Umbreon

Discharge.com

Ammonsa

pheonix561

Kimmy (not yet active)

Posted

Pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Posted

sIGN ME UP

Posted

I'm not too familar with the Kirby universe, but sure, I'll play.

Posted

I'm in.

When you copied the rules, you left in the costume stuff, just so you know.

Posted

I decided to leave in the costume mechanic. I thought it was really good for the game, and I'm incorporating costumes into the scenario's story. Your last round just made it seem natural for the game.

Posted

Okay I am here.

Posted

I'm in.

Hopefully no one decides to go off on vacation for several weeks right when it starts.

Posted

I decided to leave in the costume mechanic. I thought it was really good for the game, and I'm incorporating costumes into the scenario's story. Your last round just made it seem natural for the game.

Just a guess here... The costumes are different Kirby hats?

Posted

I'm in!

Posted

We are Kirby.

We are legion.

Posted

Sometimes, Sahaqiel, I want to punch you in the dick to set you straight.

Posted

pUNCH ME IN THE JEANS??

Posted

I'll join.

Posted

pHEONIX561 WANTS TO JOIN AND STUFF.

i'M FAIRLY SURE.

i DON'T LIKE THIS COSTUME THING RIGHT NOW, THOUGH.

i'M NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH THE kIRBY CANON, THOUGH i DID COMPLETELY ADORE kIRBY 64, DESPITE NEVER HAVING OBTAINED IT.

i DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL kIRBY FOR THE nes, THOUGH, AND i BELIEVE i SHOULD BEAT THAT.

sAHAQIEL