Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dream Land Werewolf

213 posts in this topic

Posted

From Saha's POV:

All that, except I was more centered on trying to get everyone equipped with an item. Figuring that we all three didn't have any alibis, I told everyone Naeb looked legit, which would look good for me if he died and was confirmed a towny and possibly hinting at me having some lame look-at-appearance ability.

pheonix and I discussed strategies and a bunch of worries at the lunch table of our school, which were instantly vaporized due to luck and strategy except for the time Arcane took the fall. I felt like we were spies and our comrade fell. I became paranoid because I was so squeaky clean and no one suspected me. Which I knew Naeb would suspect me for. So I halted his ability.

Originally, I tried to get the Star Rod from Muffin by asking politely, 'cause he said he'd hand it over to whoever asks. He refused. I'm fairly sure I would have totally not have killed Muffin if he gave me the Star Rod, but in giving it to me, he sealed all your fates.

All of them. No one with an important ability was able to work in synchronization with someone else with an important ability to take one of us down. Figurehead JUST WANTED TO EAT HIS FOOD couldn't eat at night, Naeb couldn't figure out who we were, and Ammonsa wasn't able to kill, because of the previously mentioned things.

Quite literally, this was all Muffin's fault.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Watch this and imagine that Mario represents the town. The parallels are uncanny.

Posted

The town didn't win though. ):

And Teto died of claustrophobia.

Sahaqiel