Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dream Land Werewolf

213 posts in this topic

Posted

Saha, just use Google. You can do it, I'm sure, it's only moderately harder than GM.

Posted

IM JOINING SOMEHOW I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS YET BUT IM JOINING

Posted

rEAD THE RULES, MANG.

sAHAQIEL

Posted

alright, I think Im in! also, I read the rules, and they sound exactly like how sahaqiel explained them to me so I think Illl be able to play pretty easily and without problems.

so is aethix some kind of kirby fanatic like my brother? and because I doubt it has any real effect on the game, what is the werewolf and what are the people? oh wait, nvm I think that has an effect :P

and its ok, saha, and can explain the canon to you if you want me to. I used to watch the tv show when I was ten.

when do we start?

Posted

aLRIGHT, i THINK WE'RE SET, RIGHT.

cOME ON.

Posted

he's probably waiting till midnight or seven O'clock or some specific hour or something.

Posted

Saha, if you keep talking like that, I will campaign for your removal from the Internet.

Posted

Alright, since it seems like everybody who is going to join has already joined, let's get started.

--- Day 0 ---

How exciting! King Dedede is holding a costume party at his castle, and everybody is invited. It's probably a trap of some kind, but nobody really cares. After all, what's the worst thing that could possibly happen?

--- Night 0 ---

Everybody gathers in the castle courtyard for the big costume party. "Welcome, everybody!" King Dedede announces. "Let's get this party started!" The party rages into the wee hours of the night. Laughter fills the air. Food is eaten, drinks are drunk, and games are played. All of the party-goers seem to be enjoying themselves. Everything is going perfectly.

Or not. You are suddenly awakened by a piercing scream. Your head hurts, you probably had too much to drink. Judging from the looks on the others' faces, you aren't the only one. The screaming persists. It's really shrill and annoying to your hungover ears.

Yeah, it's a dead body. Burned to death, from the looks of things. Someone leans down to remove the sailor hat obscuring the victim's face. As the hat is removed, everybody gasps in shock and horror.

The victim was Waddle Dee - Sailor Costume - Expendable

The charred remains of the victim then crumble into dust. "I'm outta here!" somebody screams, darting toward the drawbridge. The entire crowd of party-goers follows, scared for their lives. To your dismay, you find the drawbridge is on fire. You can do nothing, but watch in despair as the burning fragments of your only way out fall into the alligator-filled moat. You're trapped. Trapped in the castle with a murderous psychopath. Suspicious eyes dart from face to face. You know that you can't trust anyone. The rising sun offers little comfort. You know that you could easily be the next one killed--either by the murderer or by the terrified mob.

I am going to begin sending out the PMs now. As soon as everybody replies, we can begin the game.

Posted

bUT CAN'T A BUNCH OF THE KIRBY CHARACTERS FLY.

fLOAT, RATHER.

Posted

The alligators can jump really high.

Posted

wELL THEN.

wHAT IS THIS.

wHY IS A BROKEN BRIDGE OBSTRUCTING US SO MUCH.

Posted

The PMs have been sent. So far, I have received 2/10 replies.

Are we allowed to talk about things that bring the story alive? Not roleplaying.. But elaborating or something.

Yes, of course that's allowed. Just be sure to keep all discussion about the game on this topic.

Posted

Which one of you needs a Star Rod?

Because I have a Star Rod that needs giving.

And one of you needs this little Star Rod that needs giving.

Therefore, one of you will say "I need that amazing Star Rod you have right there in your hands."

And then I shall say "No, porblem, I have the Rod right here, take it, I can't even use it."

Oh, right. Sahaqiel.

Posted

do we have to vote for someone to kill on the first night? I mean, nothing has really happened yet. I abstain so far.

Posted

Voting doesn't begin until Day 1, which can't begin until I receive the last few replies.

I have received 6/10 replies, 7/10 if I count FM's post.

Of course, if it takes a really long time for one or two people to reply, we can start without them, and wait for them to catch up.