Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dream Land Werewolf

213 posts in this topic

Posted

I really have no reason to go with Discharge.com here and pheonix has a decent argument.

Fierce Muffin

Posted

Fierce Muffin seems to be trying to pose as a good dude with the whole I'm-being-so-open-with-my-role-that-I-feel-the-need-to-tell-you-all-even-though-I-could-be-killed attitude.

Pretty suspicious.

Also, how many votes to lynch?

Posted

I honestly have no idea who's who at this point, so I guess I'll just hop on the bandwagon and see what happens.

Fierce Muffin

Posted

Fierce Muffin - 4 (Arcanelord, pheonix561, Sahaqiel, Teto)

Umbreon - 2 (Discharge.com, Fierce Muffin)

Discharge.com - 1 (Umbreon)

6 votes to lynch. However, remember that I have slightly modified the rules to protect against the absence of players. Out of the 7 votes cast so far, Fierce Muffin has 4, a majority of votes cast. If Fierce Muffin still has a majority of votes cast by the end of the day, he will be lynched because players who have not voted by the end of the day will not be counted.

Posted

Fierce Muffin

Posted

Oh, you guys. You just always follow the bandwagon. I guess I'll give my Star Rod to anyone who wants it right now.

I think this is the part where I say "No, don't vote for me, I'm the good guy!" but that's not going to help my case.

If you kill me before I send out my Star Rod, obviously, someone will be at a disadvantage, presumably the town, so the next vote will decide if you're town or wolf, because you'll want this sent out first, even if it gets in the wrong hands. People can steal items/destroy them, it's a repeated ability in Werewolf.

Posted

Ammonsa. Chances are he's evil this time around.

Posted

Fierce Muffin - 5 (Arcanelord, pheonix561, Sahaqiel, Teto, Umbreon)

Umbreon - 2 (Discharge.com, Fierce Muffin)

Ammonsa - 1 (Nabeshin)

Posted

Day 1 ends in 24 hours.

Posted

Ammonsa. Chances are he's evil this time around.

XD. No, but seriously. Why do people give me so much power? Like, the fact that I'm town doesn't mean I couldn't go crazy at you guys.

Posted

Fierce Muffin

Get the day over with.

Posted

Grandmaster Phoenix

Posted

What

Posted

There is much discussion, but eventually, the finger of blame settles on Fierce Muffin. "What?" he cries in astonishment. "It wasn't my fault! I didn't kill anybody!" But nobody listens to a word. They have their minds made up. Well, Teto is hesitant, but it is too late for him to change his mind. One can almost smell the lust for blood in the air. Someone has to die, and that someone is Fierce Muffin. He turns and flees into the castle. The mob chases him. Frantically, he grabs the nearest weapon he can find. Brandishing a large, wooden mallet, he says "I don't want to hurt any of you, but you leave me no choice." With a roar of desperation, he swings the mallet skyward for a skull-smashing blow. Unfortunately for him, he loses his grip, the mallet flies through the air and knocks loose an overhanging chandelier, which falls and crushes Fierce Muffin under its hundreds of pounds of gold and dagger-like crystal. He is very dead.

Fierce Muffin was King Dedede - Penguin Costume - Town

Night 1 starts now and lasts 24 hours. Get your nightly actions in.

Posted

You really aren't supposed to post on here during the night phase. You can post little niceties such as "good night" and "Goodbye, Fierce Muffin" but nothing about game events. I'll let this slide, since it wasn't all that bad, but just be careful what you post during the night phase.