Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lets make an RPG of what happens after the events of Majoras Mask when Link returns!

My Character: Link

Story

Link is back into the Lost Woods after many days of finding a way back in with Epona. Link looks up, and sees rainclouds.

*SMASH!* Link hears.

"Lightning!" he yells. He starts feeling raindrops.

"Hyahh!" Link yells, as he kicks Epona to run faster. He sees a small cave and rides toward it. He quickly jumps off Epona and brings her inside.

To Be Continued....

PS!! Your character HAS to be someone in the Zelda series, no matter WHO you pick.

I spelled "Legend" wrong.

-_-;

Edited by Jareddude (see edit history)

Posted

can i be sheik please? sheik as his own person cause i have a hard time of seeing zelda as sheik.

Posted

can i be gannondrof

Posted

Sure!

Make sure you guys explain what your up to and where you are!

Can a mod fix the title?

Posted

Hyrule castle (Ps this sheik is the same age as link ok?)

"Hey!! thats my lunch!!" a hyrulian guard shouted as a swift shadow of a figure stole his lunch. the figure landed on a balcony. A sheikah boy stood there.

"ya snooze ya lose your lunch Tom" Sheik said as he took a bite out of the apple with a mischeiveous Grin hidden by his cowl (That thing he has around his head).

Posted

(Sure!)

"So now what, Epona? Should we just go back to Hyrule, or find a new world?" Link says.

Link hears the rain stop and gets up. He walks outside and the sky clears up rapidly.

"Lets go back to Hyrule, Epona."

Posted

Sheik sat upon the balcony over looking the land of hyrule.

"Sheik Zelda wants to see you" said one of the guards.

"I'm on it" Sheik replied as he walked deep into the catsle.

Posted

Y'know, oddly enough, I kind of want to be Tingle. Can I???? :)

Posted

"whats up Princess?" Sheik asks as he entered the room. Zelda was standing by a window.

"Somethings not right Sheik and i don't know what" She replied

Posted

Link stuck his head out of the cave and watched as the dark clouds erupted in a slew on Rain, Hail thunder and lightning. "I see you made it back to the land of your birth Hero of Time." a deep voice announced from behind him in the dark of the cave. 'Who's there?" Link asked pulling his Razor Sword from his back. "Stay your hand Hero." he said emerging from the shadows. "I am sorry about sending you to that place, but the Hero of Time was needed and fate will not be denied." the mysterious man said. "Who are you?" Link asked. Link watched as the strangers face morphed into the face of an owl. "Kaepora Gaebora?" Link asked. "Yes Link this is me in my human form, fate has seen fit to bless me with humanity once more." Link looked at Kaepora Gaebora and shook his head. 'What do you mean?" he asked. "In my past I once betrayed Hyrule to her enemies, as punishment I was transformed into an owl until I could rectify that betrayal. I guess the fates have accepted payment in the form of your deeds." Kaepora Gaebora walked over and leaned out the cave mouth. "This is no natural storm young hero, a great evil is brewing in this land and as strong as my abilities are now that I'm human again they pale in comparison to the evil force!"

Posted

(Thanks Eli!!)

Posted

Link stepped out of the cave and immediatly jumped back inside narrowly getting struck by lightning. "Curious!" Kaepora Gaebora quipped. "Disperse!" he shouted firing a bright bolt of energy into the air. The clouds parted but then quickly converged once again. "It's a tracer cloud!" Kaepora Gaebora said. "A magical spell sent to locate a certain individual and kill them with lightning, how fortunate you were able to find this cave for you would surely be dead without it." "Then what do i do, wait in her for the spell to wear off?" Link asked. "No this is old magic and will exist for as long as the sorcerer who conjured it remains alive." Kaepora Gaebora said. "Then what do I do?" Link asked. "We must trick the cloud, give me your hand." Link placed his hand in the ancient wizards hand, which Kaepora Gaebora then covered with his other hand. "Obscure!" he shouted. Link watched as a bright shinning light erupted from his hands and traveled up his arm and into his chest, from there it radiated outward incompassing his entire body.

Link found himself on the cold floor of the cave and as he picked himself up he noticed his reflection in a pool of rain and gasped as his face was not his, but rather that of an elderly man. "What did you do to me?" he asked. "It's an enchantment boy, I altered your aura and disguised you presence." Kaepora Gaebora said pushing the boy out ofd the cave. "Where's the cloud?" Link asked looking up. "It dissipated the moment it lost your aura, but it will be back once the Obscure spell fails wich will be soon, we need to get you to sacred ground befor that happend." "Where is that?" Link asked. "The Temple of Time." was all he answered.

Posted

"So let me guess you want me to go and check the temple of time and make sure no one enters it, because you got a bad feeling?" Sheik asks.

Zelda nods her head in repliy.

Sheik then heads of to the temple of time and stays there to make sure no one enters it with out permission from the royal family.

Posted

Link crossed the thick ceders of the Castle Drawbridge and moved into the main square. It was a bustle of activity just as he remembered it. As he walked he stopped and sighed. "I know hero, it was a very different world then." Gaebora said. "How did you know what I was thinking?" Link asked. "Apologies, I have the copacity to read thoughts but only when I try to. Sometimes an image or feeling is so strong that I pick it up without trying." Gaebora said. Link looked around and dreaded the thought of Undead walking around the square. "There it is." he said looking at the Temple of Time. As they approached they were stopped by a young man wearing a dark cloak with a mask covering the lower half of his face. "Go no further travelers." Sheik said holding up his hand. "But we must get inside Sheikah, time is of the essence." Gaebora pleaded. "No one may pass, Princesses orders." Sheik said jabbing his stick into the cobblestone. "Ah Gaebora, somethgings happening." Link said.

Gaebora turned and gasped as the Obscure Spell began to fail. "We've run out of time!" Gaebora said turning his attention to the young warrior standing before him. "Apologies Sheikah Guardian but I can ill afford to quibble with you...Debilitate!" As he spoke the words Bands of red twisting energies ensnared the young guardian cementing him in his palce. "Stop you lot, GUARDS!" Sheik shouted. "Come Link the tracer cloud has returned." Gaebora said grabbing the young hero's arm.

Link and Gebora stepped through the door and into the main hall of the Temple. It's high celing and marbel structure brought Link back to his quest to stop Ganon, and although it was mere months ago he felt like it was a lifetime ago. "Don't stop now boy we are still in danger." Gebora said closing the heavy door behind him. As they approached the altar a waft of white smoke erupted from the floor and from it emerged Sheik. "I should've known that my spell would only slightly hinder you guardian." Gebora said. "It's found me!" Link said looking out the stained glass window. "We must get inside now." Gebora shouted opening his cloak. As he did three glittering gems wafted out and landed in corresponding alcoves in the altar. "The Spiritual Stones, but how...?" Sheik asked. "I'll answer you queery boy but once we're inside!" Gebora said. Link darted past as his false image failed completly revealing his true identity. "Hero of Time, but Zelda said you were traveling the world?' Sheik said as the boy ran past. "Get inside hurry!" Gaebora said as a bolt of lightning ripped through the cealing striking very near the party.

Link, Gaebora and Sheik dove inside just as the doors closed. "The sword boy grab it!" Gaebora shouted. Link ran up and with all his might plucked the master Sword from the marble pedistal. All at once the room fell away and was replaced with some otherworldly space, dark and glittering with water cascading from some unforseen dimension. "Welcome travelers." a voice announced. "Stop the theatrics Rauru, we have need of your magiks." Gaebora said. "Ah welcome old friend I see the ancient punishment for you betrayal has been lifted." the sage said clasping Gaebora's hand. "But I have to admit I liked the owl more than the man." Rauru said with a grin. "But I find it hard to believe that a simple tracer cloud is to much for the strongest of the ancient sages." he added. "This is no mere tracer cloud friend, it's energy is strong. if I didn't know better I'd swear it was...his." Gaebora whispered. "His...who his?" Link asked. "ganondorf?" Sheik asked. "No I'm afriad not, Ganondorf is a mere shadow compared to...him." Rauru said.

In the ancient past, Hyrule was a country devided through war and death. But one man strove to make the kingdom whole, his name was Baltus Hyrule the ancistor of Zelda the current Princess. But Baltus' plans of a united Hyrule were hampered by...Dakken. Dakken was a being of pure malace and evil. From the dark sand he rose and fed on the chaos, fear and death that ravaged the land. But as attitudes changed in the land under Baltus Dakken began to lose his power. Feeling himself dying Dakken sealed up his essence in a trident and sealed it up deep within the Desert Colossus.

"What aren't you telling us Gaebora?" Link asked. "The Trident didn't stay hidden, it was uncovered 30 years ago by a young Gerudo prince." he said sighing. "You mean Ganondorf?" Sheik asked. "Yes it was the dark energies within the Trident that twisted the kind Gerudo child into the murderious field he grew to become." Gaebora said. "But how did Dakken return, Hyrule is in an age of peace, there is no malace nor fear for him to feed on." Sheik said. "Alas that is not so, even though he was defeated the people still fear Ganon's return that fear now feeds Dakken." Rauru said. "But that doesn't explain why he wants me?" Link said. "Actually it does, for you see Dakken also possessed the Triforce, one third of which lies within you." gaebora said. "If he seeks the Triforce, that means the princess is in danger as well." Sheik said. "Blast my attention was on the boy I completly forgot about the Princess." Gaebora shouted. "Here take this." Rauru said tossing link a strange medalion. "It's pure light will shield you from the cloud, but don't take it off for once it's gone from you the accursed cloud will find you."

Link, Sheik and Gaebora found themselves back in the temple. "Go now to the Princesses side guardian." Gaebora said. "I'll leave word with the palace guard to let you pass." Sheik said as he vanished in a puff of smoke. "Now we must jourmy to the Castle without fail."

Posted

"Zelda!!! we have a problem!!" Sheik shouted as he returned to the castle.

"What is it sheik?" zelda asked. Sheik told zelda of the events in the temple of time.

"what are your orders princess?" sheik asked. "wait here with me for the hero to arrive" She said.

"As you wish Princess" Sheik said.