Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

TETO STOP BEING GAY

HOMOSEXUALS ARE SO GAY

Posted

I voted no. I don't belive in gay rights.

However, option 3 is a bit extreme. I don't want to go setting people on fire because they are jewish.

Same thing.

I voted yes. Because the Bible told me to.

Posted

Dragonbottles, don't mess with Teto. He's not a prick like you. We don't need him absorbing your prickishness, like Pneumonia-R (Harmless) variant cells absorb genetic material from heat-killed Pneumonia-S (Deadly) variant cells, then mutating into the bad version.

And, so both of our lives got fucked up by marriage, yet you still see it as a happy thing?

Posted

Dragonbottles, don't mess with Teto. He's not a prick like you. We don't need him absorbing your prickishness.

And, so both of our lives got fucked up by marriage, yet you still see it as a happy thing?

He's my boyfriend, fool.

And yes, because we've grown up and seen the true side of it, I guess. You havn't yet. Your time will come.

Posted

So, when did it become a crime to be against gays? Because there's a lot of hate for people who are against it on here. You made a choice, but really you don't need to be so snide about it. If someone doesn't like your choice, whatever. That's their opinion. Is what they say going to change how you feel? No? Then stop hating on them. Everybody relax and get along, geez.

So, when did it become a crime to be for gays? because there's a lot of hate for people who are for it on here. You made a choice, but really you dont need to be so snide about it. If someone doesn't like your choice, whatever. that's their opinion. Is what they say goign to change how you feel? No? Then stop hating on them. Everybody relax and get along, geez.

Posted

I'm kind of waiting for DB to be quiet and realise that you can't argue opinion.

Posted

Nothing else to be said. If he still hasn't learnt from this, that's his problem. He'll feel like an idiot later on.

Posted

All his fault etc. no blame on you etc.

Good that you've made the right decision.

Posted

DB I want to offer you an internet hug. :P

Posted

I don't feel like an idiot, I won't feel like an idiot, and my opinion remains unchanged.

Oh, and, this thread is offically declared a:

:deadhorse:

Posted

I don't feel like an idiot, I won't feel like an idiot

NO MATTER WHAT

Posted

Hey Chamo, did you ever buy any of those hats?

After all, the only thing the commies got right was fur hats.

Posted

I feel like an idiot, I feel like an idiot, and my opinion has changed.

<3

Posted

You are an idiot!

Posted

Geez, this is what happens when I leave for a few hours?

Same thing.

I voted yes. Because the Bible told me to.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I though it was completely opposite. (Sorry God, if I am betraying you.)