Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

Gays should be accepted for who they are, yes. There will be more progress with the world if these things are out of mind.

Posted

So, when did it become a crime to be for gays? because there's a lot of hate for people who are for it on here. You made a choice, but really you dont need to be so snide about it. If someone doesn't like your choice, whatever. that's their opinion. Is what they say goign to change how you feel? No? Then stop hating on them. Everybody relax and get along, geez.

Dude, that didn't make sense, but okay. Really, guys, stop fighting. Gays aren't going to believe that they're wrong, regardless of the truth. People opposing gays aren't going to believe they're wrong, regardless of the truth. It's just silly to argue about it. Also, Min, homosexual intercourse is condemned by the Bible, but human beings aren't. We've been given grace by Jesus so that, regardless of sin, God can make us anew and perfect after this life has ended. Please don't misrepresent the Bible just because you don't believe in it. Gays aren't going to hell any faster than heterosexuals.

Posted

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Never condemn a fellow human being; you are not qualified to judge anyone. Just hold them accountable for their actions.

Posted

I can think of so many reason why yes and so many reason why no. So I just fiugured not to care. As long as they're not attracted to me I really just don't care.

Posted

Dude, that didn't make sense, but okay.

You obviously don't understand the concept of being a hypocrite, do you? He was showing how your post can be used against you and just as effectively, which means your post makes as much sense as his does.

Really, guys, stop fighting.

I see no fighting, just debates. You're just trying to weasel your way out of having to explain your points properly, whereas people who are FOR gay rights are actually able to make a decent arguement with proof from credible sources.

You have no credible sources, no points that havn't already been disproved, hence you have no aruement against us. That is why you're trying to avoid

Gays aren't going to believe that they're wrong, regardless of the truth. People opposing gays aren't going to believe they're wrong, regardless of the truth.

Because anti-gays are too close minded in their own ideals and refuse to grow up. NEXT!

It's just silly to argue about it.

Maybe true, but it is also fun.

Also, Min, homosexual intercourse is condemned by the Bible, but human beings aren't. We've been given grace by Jesus so that, regardless of sin, God can make us anew and perfect after this life has ended. Please don't misrepresent the Bible just because you don't believe in it. Gays aren't going to hell any faster than heterosexuals.

Homosexual sex isn't against the bible, either. Any sex before marraige is considered a sin. But if gays are married...?

Why do people oppose we have the same chances, rights and freedom that everyone else has?

I'm done with Grandmaster Phoenix, the only way he will learn is by experiencing life more, but I'm not done with you.

Posted

This site sucks.

:)

Posted

Why is this thread still here?

Posted

Because you just posted in it.

If you want a thread dead, don't post in it :)

Posted

Okay, whatever DragonBottles. Just don't come to me when people call you closed minded. You are refusing to believe the possibility that YOU might be wrong, so there's no reasoning with you. That's being closed minded.

Posted

Okay, whatever DragonBottles. Just don't come to me when people call you closed minded. You are refusing to believe the possibility that YOU might be wrong, so there's no reasoning with you. That's being closed minded.

Yes I'm refusing to believe that all people are equal OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Difference is, there has been scientific studies about this, everything with sense says that homosexuality is natural and unchangable, hence we should get the same rights everyone else does.

And...

I don't think he'll care or come to you when that happens.

^

Posted

Oh you boys~

Posted

If you boys don't behave, you'll have a red bottom >:C

Posted

Did you guys ever notice how nothing is ever solved and that you guys never come to a conclusion in these discussion and "debate" topics?

You might as well just call each other names because the outcome is the same. Don't pretend like it's debating. You can't solve any problems. You guys aren't going to agree on gay rights no matter how many identical topics you make.

But it's fun :c

Posted

So I could, so I could.

Posted

I've basically been kidding around ever since I remembered opinion can't be argued.