Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Lethe. You sound a bit stressed, you want me to suck your rooster?

Sorry, I'm a bit pissed.

Posted

Gos

gos is a cloud based operating system. Is he telling you these things?

Posted

I do follow Jesus' words. A.K.A. the Bible. Which are preached every Sunday. And just because it is corruptible doesn't mean it's corrupted. And you're not evil in my eyes. Your actions are though. And I'm sorry that you were offended. The Pharisees were probably offended too. But it was still the truth.

The Bible is based on truth. It is truth. It is the living word written down by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit. Because God himself is truth. And no, God is not illogical. I specifically stated that. I said he was above logic, as in, he can operate by it, but he doesn't have to. And he frequently doesn't.

And I haven't berated anyone any more than you have. I simply spoke the truth while you continue to spout lies.

And there's also a difference between opinion and truth. It's not a matter of letting people love who they choose. It's a matter of letting people be perverted and do sick, digusting acts.

I didn't take massacre on a trifling matter. I just said what happened. I didn't emphasize it as being trivial or anything close to the matter.

And yes, you could hate heterosexuality. But that would be wrong because that's how God created humans. Hating homosexuality is fine because it's a sin, and we are supposed to hate sin. And no, I don't really want to step in the opposing shoes. Oh, yeah, sure, I'm being close-minded now and that makes me bad. But it doesn't really matter whether I see it through their eyes. It's wrong and that's that.

So what is gos, a typo? Oh wow, that's great, I'm so illogical 'cause of a typo. Give me a break.

And I'm sorry Ammonsa that you are annoyed. I'm not trying to annoy anyone. But sometimes the truth is annoying

Posted

And just because it is corruptible doesn't mean it's corrupted.

I'm sure those Alter Boys would say differently.

Posted

I don't believe that homosexuality is wrong. What now?

Posted

Well, that's......great. I don't really care whether you do or not. Doesn't change whether it's true or not.

And what are Alter Boys?

Posted

Bad spelling. doggiepoo.

Posted

What were you trying to say, Altar Boys? What are they, then?

Posted

Well, that's......great. I don't really care whether you do or not. Doesn't change whether it's true or not.

And what are Alter Boys?

It's only your Church's opinion that that it is wrong, and I don't take that as fact.

Posted

Well, no, it's not just my Church, it's kind of every Bible-believing Church, and God, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and myself. And it's not opinion. It's fact. But whatever. Believe what you want. I'll still be praying for you.

Posted

It's wrong to you. And, being as close minded as you admit you are, your credibility drops by exponents.

I do follow Jesus' words. A.K.A. the Bible. Which are preached every Sunday. And just because it is corruptible doesn't mean it's corrupted. And you're not evil in my eyes. Your actions are though. And I'm sorry that you were offended. The Pharisees were probably offended too. But it was still the truth.

The Bible, as you've said, are just recallings of Jesus' words that have been passed through a human filter for thousands of years, going through translation and interpretation and human bias. :/ No one is perfect, and no one being perfect for over a thousand years tends to blur the screen.

The Bible is based on truth. It is truth. It is the living word written down by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit. Because God himself is truth. And no, God is not illogical. I specifically stated that. I said he was above logic, as in, he can operate by it, but he doesn't have to. And he frequently doesn't.

It is not definitive truth. There is no proof in the Bible. This isn't an issue of logic, though logic certainly says that being proofless also means having no leverage in a discussion. And God is not logical. If God does not abide by logic, God is illogical. Logic says you can't make talking snakes or a whole universe in seven days, a unit that wasn't even invented until the Earth was.

And I haven't berated anyone any more than you have. I simply spoke the truth while you continue to spout lies.

You continue to call what I say lies, when they're no more lies than yours. God is not a fact, no matter how many times you want it to be.

And there's also a difference between opinion and truth. It's not a matter of letting people love who they choose. It's a matter of letting people be perverted and do sick, digusting acts.

Sick,disgusting acts according to your church and opinion, I gather.

And yes, you could hate heterosexuality. But that would be wrong because that's how God created humans. Hating homosexuality is fine because it's a sin, and we are supposed to hate sin. And no, I don't really want to step in the opposing shoes. Oh, yeah, sure, I'm being close-minded now and that makes me bad. But it doesn't really matter whether I see it through their eyes. It's wrong and that's that.

I want you to take me up on a bet.

Let's both kill ourselves tonight.

Your God will save you, and your God will forsake me. I will fall, you will rise, therefore, you have nothing to fear, because you're in Jesus' arms.

We will then both come back from the dead and recall our experiences.

Ready to prove God?

Let's do this.

Stop being holier-than-thou, by the way. It'll never tell people you're being level headed.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I haven't been checking up recently, but I was going to take the time to respond to some of these posts – Lethe Albion's in particular, since they seem to be the topic of conversation.

Except then I started actually reading them, noticed that they were getting exponentially more unintelligent, and decided not to dignify his person with a direct response.

Posted

How do you explain that he is three people,

she is not three people because she does not exist

And you speak of God and Christianity as if logic somehow applies to it. Gos is above logic.

well isn't this a logical fallacy. How is god above logic. just because something is illogical and entirely impossible does not make it above logic. That makes it a gigantic boner that hides in the clouds and zaps people to hell for loving each other.

would you say old testament god is the same god from the new testament? just a question.

But I believe and know the truth, so it doesn't really matter to mewhether you believe God exists or not. All I said was that believing insomething doesn't change it's truth value. YOU'RE logic is flawed.

logical fallacy

Well, actually thelast meeting was last Sunday at every Christian church in the entireworld. Don't worry if you missed it, they happen every Sunday.

and every pastafarian worships the flying spaghetti monster on Friday. Your point?

And yes, God did create the Church.

no she did not. she couldn't have because he is not real

I do follow Jesus' words. A.K.A. the Bible.

to be fair the entire first have of the bible was before Jesus

The Bible is based on truth. It is truth. It is the living word writtendown by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit. Because God himselfis truth. And no, God is not illogical. I specifically stated that. Isaid he was above logic, as in, he can operate by it, but he doesn'thave to. And he frequently doesn't.

words are not alive your logic is flawed. the holy spirit also inspired thousands of men to kill innocent people in South America to spread the word of god (collect gold and power level). Just because you said god is not illogical does not make it so. Your logic is flawed.

But that would be wrong because that's how God created humans.

your holy toilet paper says that she created a dude out of sand. your logic is flawed

I know I am being very mean but this conversation is making my brain very angry.

Posted

What were you trying to say, Altar Boys? What are they, then?

You know what I'm talking about

Posted

Hey Lethe, guess what? If you can't prove something, then it isn't fact. You can have an opinion, but it isn't the only one.