Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

If fewer people were starving, it would be because they are producing more. People in third-world countries don't produce as much as people in first-world countries. So if those countries became first-world countries, then the increase in resources consumed will be balanced out by the increase in resources produced.

Posted

There was also an example of something earlier, how high-fiving doesn't do anything. Sex is a method of reproduction. High-fiving was never really meant to do anything.

Hey. GP.

Reproduction is just a word someone made up, it isn't a rule. Sex is sex.

Posted

Anyways, Frah:

1.)When homosexual couples have sexual relations, can they produce a child? NO.

There was also an example of something earlier, how high-fiving doesn't do anything. Sex is a method of reproduction. High-fiving was never really meant to do anything.

I already explained this in the previous thread, feel free to read it.

Let me ask you, do you masturbate? Well, you are using your sexual organ for another reason than reproducing, oh sh*t! WRONG! Also, taking a p*ss must be unnatural and wrong too, right? Get it through your head: Unnatural doesn't exist. It is physically impossible.

Also, high-fiving is a sign of mutual understanding, friendship, and giving respect to those who deserve it! It has a purpose.

Homosexuality and masturbation is all over nature, why are humans any different? I'll tell you why, Religion.

2.)Freedom of speech. I can oppose gay rights if I so please, as can you.

But of course, we were simply asking a question as to why.

My personal opinion is that anyone opposing gay rights is either close minded, just plain stupid, or self-righteous. That or religious, in which case they are all 3 most of the time.

3.)IMO, its more of an issue of it being called "Marriage". "Marriage should be between a man and a woman". If they called it something nonreligious, like, Civil Union, I think alot of people would find it more acceptable, espically if it wasn't done in a church. TBH, I have no problem with a NONRELIGIOUS union between homosexuals.

No. We won't be set one step below others due to our sexuality. We won't stand around as you assume the minority is inferior and not worthy of your unreal standards of marraige. The meaning of marraige is no longer religious in most cases, since there are laws around marraige, and that is one of the few reasons we want it.

I want more reasons why you supposedly think it is wrong, please.

Henneth Annun likes this

Posted

Goddamnit Saha. Edit my quotes more!

here, let me help.

please, somebody who is antigay throw an antigay argument out. Im confident we can counter argue it.

Posted

here, let me help.

please, somebody who is antigay throw an antigay argument out. Im confident we can counter argue it.

Homosexuals are gay.

Posted

Me neither have problem with gay people, they are very kind in fact.

It's just that it is wrong.

Hey Adr, come here, I have a secret.

stfu

Posted

So, when did it become a crime to be against gays? Because there's a lot of hate for people who are against it on here. You made a choice, but really you don't need to be so snide about it. If someone doesn't like your choice, whatever. That's their opinion. Is what they say going to change how you feel? No? Then stop hating on them. Everybody relax and get along, geez.

Posted

^What he said^

And anyways, why every few days is there another thread about homosexuals? Have we nothing better to discuss?

Posted

So, when did it become a crime to be against gays?

It didn't, but it is still morally wrong.

Because there's a lot of hate for people who are against it on here. You made a choice, but really you don't need to be so snide about it. If someone doesn't like your choice, whatever. That's their opinion.

Psst, dude, it wasn't a choice.

Is what they say going to change how you feel? No? Then stop hating on them. Everybody relax and get along, geez.

I cannot believe you are stopping us from disliking people who dislike a whole type of person based on close-mindedness, how f*cking ironic is that?

It's just unbelievable how you can just say that letting peoples opinion ruin our lives is justifyable by opinion. Really I'm speechless at your logic. They take rights away from us, discriminate us, and worst of all, celebrate when it happens. Why are you sticking up for such monsters?!?

^What he said^

Hahaha. Another desperate attempt to look correct and still refuse to actually argue my points, and instead, just jump in his silly little wagon which I've already proved as stupid.

And anyways, why every few days is there another thread about homosexuals? Have we nothing better to discuss?

Some people here don't seem to get the message yet, do they?

Posted

DB.

Grandmaster Phoenix is inconsolable you're wasting your breath.

AND YOU'RE GOING TO NEED THAT WITH ME OH BABY~

Posted

OHMURR~

Posted

GETTING HOT IN HERE, BOYS.

Posted

MURRYPURRY <3333

Posted

OH MAN WHAT AN AWESOME THREAD

Posted

Some people here don't seem to get the message yet, do they?

Some people just don't give a damn, and want to keep their own opinions without being attacked by "progressives".

I have my opinions, you have yours, and I respect that. Now quit telling me that I'm a bad person because my opinion is different from yours.