Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

Gay men are hot but lesbians are wrong because God.

Inverse opinion.

Agreed.

...not really, sillies C:

Posted

Okay, there are too many pages of this for me to read through right now. Let me throw some points out, which may or may not have already been stated:

1- Some people are gay, get over it.

2- If your argument is religion and choices, then you should know: Religion is much more of a choice then sexuality will ever be.

3- Unless you are gay, then you will never know what it's like to be gay. Therefore you have no real say in the matter. You can't say it's unnatural just because you don't experience the same "temptations". (For lack of a better word) If you don't have freckles, then it MUST be unnatural, correct?

4- Civil Union? Last time I checked, seperate-but-equal situations were not equal. They only served to sepperate the majority from the minority. If you don't believe me, then remind me why we got rid of white-only and black-only schools, please. Although, I must admit, that sepperate-but-equal bathrooms are a good thing, but only to sepperate male and female.

5- Marriage has evolved so many times over the ages. Remember when we were allowed to marry as many women as we could "own"? That was so Old-Testement awesomness!! Oh yea, I also remember arranged marriages, once again, durring Biblical times.

6- If it is a religious thing, then why do you care if gay people burn in Hell? If you think your life is better, then live your life! Some of us wanna be warm when we die. Haha.

7- Eye Glasses are unnatural... BURN THE POOR SIGHTED! Or at least, take away their specs.

Man, I could think of so many more if this topic didn't make me so angry. I read the first two pages and I couldn't believe that a forum based on a game that co-stars a drag king could be so insensitive! (I'm refering to Zleda/Sheik)

Sorry if these ideas have already been noted. I'm gonna read the whole thread now.

Posted

I love when the newbies come in and think that they will end the debate.

But yeah, I like how intelligent you are. ROCK ON!

Posted

I love when the newbies come in and think that they will end the debate.

But yeah, I like how intelligent you are. ROCK ON!

We were newbies once too, remember? :)

Posted

EEEEEEEEEWWW

WHY IS GAYNESS SUCH A HARD TOPIC

WE REALLY GOTTA STOP

Posted

Uh, I had no intention of stopping this debate. I just got here, I'd like it to continue, so long as it is in a respectful manner.

Thanks for the compliment though. I have this debate a lot with my friends, so it's kinda important to me. I just HAD to put in my two-- er, seven cents.

Posted

okay, but keep in mind every time someone says gay is wrong you have to call them some rendition of "you pit of vipers."

Its our own hyrule.net meme.

Also gay is okay, just reiterating that.

Posted

Sorry, I don't follow memes, I have an individual mind.... Except art memes... Those are fun. suspicious.gif

Posted

We were newbies once too, remember? :)

I was annoying when I was new.

Posted

Only gay people are gay.

Posted

And Bi people too!

Posted

All the homophobes are just jealous of our super-ultra-unicorn-of-the-seventh-reality powers. Take that, you judgemental heterosexuals! Be glad that I only use my powers for good. Haha, just kidding... Or am I?

Posted

Just don't forget to do the pit of vipers deal, yeah? ;)

Posted

Did you not read my earlier post, concerning such a pit?

Posted

Its not really a meme, so much as it is trolling this giant homophobe who used to come here.