Should gays be accepted by America?

497 posts in this topic

Posted

moreover, how did i miss its existence this whole time?

Posted

What's a gay

Posted

What's a gay

What's a Chase?

Posted

:king:

Posted

I can't decide which side is right. I guess that I swing both ways.

Ezlo likes this

Posted

lolololswingingbothways

They should be. Most say no only because of religious stupidity (not calling their religions stupid, but their stupidity is religious). They should have every right that any heterosexual person may have.

And honestly, on the topic of marriage, why not just go off and get married? It's not like they could get arrested for it (if they was, that would be unconstitutional. I may be wrong, but isn't there an amendment on marriages? If not, I know for a fact about equal rights).

I guess you could say they wouldn't recieve the priviledges of a civil union, but they would be closer spiritually. But why not get a civil union, then a marriage shortly after? And it doesn't have to be religious. It could be a simple wedding in a romantic field of flowers and tall grass with the sunset in the background (jesus I read too much literature)

Posted

Please don't bring this back up this is exactly the kind of thread we do not need on here anymore.

Posted

This is still a controversy? Goodness.

Posted

I was just providing my input. Especially over a topic that I have much time devoted into.

>complains about thread being bumped

>instead of ignoring, bumps

Posted

I really honestly want to know whatever happened to that guy. The last thing he ever posted on the forums was a status update about how his parents would never let him be on an internet forum, and he'd only be allowed to browse them after he moved out when he was 18, or something to that effect.

Posted

oh god i had long since forgotten about the pit of vipers.

Let it be said that GAY MARRIAGE HAS SINCE BEEN LEGALIZED. TOUCHDOWN MOTHERpuppyER

Posted

Holy puppy. I got an email notification that somebody posted on here, and whoever this Ganny guy is, I swear I thought he was me. That sounds exactly like me from 6 years ago. This is all really surreal. 

That aside, uh, yeah, I guess, me again. *post-college Lethe Albion writes with shame* Sorry for being a shitlord in all those posts I guess :\

T1g and pheonix561 like this