Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda : Infinite Memories (A Fangame)

26 posts in this topic

Posted

[size="4"][size="7"]Project Site Re-Opened [url="http://zelda-infinite-memories.webs.com"]HERE!!![/url]
[size="3"]
CHANGE LOG

- Character Page with Character Themes (TBA Diggs)
- Soundtrack Page (WIP)
- Story
- Arsenal Overview
[/size][/size] [/size][b] [/b]

Posted

I will help. But I do not really understand.
Is it supposed to be a video game?

And great map!

Posted

Sounds cool :)

Moved to game development forum.

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' date='28 November 2009 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1259462900' post='263158']
Sounds cool :)

Moved to game development forum.
[/quote]

Thanks I just wasn't sure where to put it.

Posted

First of all, do you already have a team, or do you still need one?
Second, Write down all your ideas about the game somewhere, do lots of little doodles(regardless of whether you think you can draw or not), and make a big framework of ideas. This should help to guide the project and prevent it from slowing down.
Third, You might want to space out the mainlands some, and add in some small islands.

I might help with this if it turns out MM:GB isn't getting started.

Posted

Interesting

*grumble grumble*Deadlysins:/*grumble*

Posted

@ Corrupt One

I have everything written down and prepared but I lack a team and some 3D Programming knowledge so here I am. And also if I wrote everything down about the game here people could see what will happen and spoil the whole thing so most of the story you don't see here is disclosed to team members only. The map is pretty much still concept so it'll change, I mean that map is version 3.

@ Chef Nonsense

Interesting? I'm going to hope that is a compliment. The deadly sins thing is just me hinting at their overall personality and/or weakness in the game.

Posted

[quote name='Fan Maker Matt' date='29 November 2009 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1259475712' post='263186']
@ Corrupt One

I have everything written down and prepared but I lack a team and some 3D Programming knowledge so here I am. And also if I wrote everything down about the game here people could see what will happen and spoil the whole thing so most of the story you don't see here is disclosed to team members only. The map is pretty much still concept so it'll change, I mean that map is version 3.

@ Chef Nonsense

Interesting? I'm going to hope that is a compliment. The deadly sins thing is just me hinting at their overall personality and/or weakness in the game.
[/quote]
It is. This is a rather interesting idea.
The deadly sins thing is just... more of a personal thing that's all. Sorry.
But I could infer that was where you were going.
And this entire idea just sounds... familiar.

Posted

Now that I've read the site...
This is familiar. It's a one-up one Zelda Future. Or maybe a Three-up.
As for a team... I tend to screw things up when I try to work with three dimensional engines, so I can't really help you there. Cheffy might be able to, though.
This looks like it could definitely go places. Just don't give up and you'll be fine.

Posted

When the time comes for a beta test can I test it out for bugs? sorry I cant do much to busy on my own game using zelda classic and I dont know anything on scripting

Posted

Wait, if it has Termina, shouldn't Hyrule be Ocarina of Times Hyrule and NOT Twilight Princess'?

Posted

[quote name='Jareddude' date='01 December 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1259718826' post='263485']
Wait, if it has Termina, shouldn't Hyrule be Ocarina of Times Hyrule and NOT Twilight Princess'?
[/quote]

The Hyrule in OoT (even though it is my FAVORITE GAME besides FF-VIII) was a little too fat for me to incorporate with Holodrium and Labrynna.

I also updated the map a bit, adding a (personally) theorized home continent for the Shiekah (explaining why they are not show in any of the Zelda games en mass or at all excluding OoT. And remember the"Dream Island" from Links Awakening? Its now a nightmarish hell hole since the Windfish (I think might also be the Ocean King, Oshus)leftthe plain of existence that Hyrule belongs to (because if you have seen the end of Phantom Hourglass, you'll know what I mean). I'm updating the site's LORE Page in the Places Subcategory, you can see I already have Holodrium and Hyrule added with short descriptions and various tidbits of information.

Posted

I'm BAAAACK!

Miss me? Sorry I've been gone.

I have here with me a concept drawing of Link for Infinite Memories
Whad-dya think?

[img]http://my-dark-corner.webs.com/IMG_2383.JPG[/img]

Posted

A gun blade? Kinda unoriginal, although nothing is really original these days. Maybe it's just the idea of a future LoZ that makes me cringe. Ah well, great luck with this!

Posted

[quote name='Phantasmagoric Hero' date='01 May 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1272759847' post='299200']
A gun blade? Kinda unoriginal, although nothing is really original these days. Maybe it's just the idea of a future LoZ that makes me cringe. Ah well, great luck with this!
[/quote]

Well calm your nerves, this is gonna be something like Zelda meets FFVII/XIII or something. Add a the side of you choose your own path and open exploration and it should be fine. It may even shame the original Zelda games, but I'm not trying to do so. My goal is to create a futuristic Zelda game without hurting too much of the lore. The game will not be exactly canon but think of this as before the Great Flood.