Do you smoke weed?

241 posts in this topic

Posted

Poll is private.

Posted

Wait, you can eat & drink weed?

Posted

They're called cannabis tea and special brownies. What rock do you live under? I don't do drugs and even I know that.

Posted

I don't, but I've no problem with it.

Posted

Weed is good, but smelly.

Posted

I wish.

Posted

Sometimes I wish I could just to see what it feels like to be high. Geuss I just have to wait till I get my teeth removed.

Posted

never, im only 13, but then again this kid at my school is the same age as me and he tried to sell it to me, ummm, yeah, I promise I didn't buy it.

Posted

Sometimes I wish I could just to see what it feels like to be high. Geuss I just have to wait till I get my teeth removed.

Yeah, that's not going to be the same as the high you get from weed.

Is that something that is not common knowledge? I kinda figured it would be.

Posted

Geuss I just have to wait till I get my teeth removed.

What.

Posted

I rather not do harmful things to myself. 

Posted

In highschool I smoked it. Not to much anymore. Last time was Halloween.

I rather not do harmful things to myself. 

Harmful!?

Regular cigarettes are way more harmful than weed. The only thing that happens when I smoke it is I get hungry and kinda cooky.

I remember one time we were smoking weed and watching Animaniacs on DVD, you've never really experienced Animaniacs until you watch it high.

Posted

I heard scary movies are way better when high although when sitting with simeone high watching scary movies is terrible thi s what happen they talk "don't go in there I told you don't goin there and now your dead you stupid doggiepoo listen to me next time HAHAHAHAHA!" LOL ITS FUNY .

For me no I haven't tried it I haven't had the chance I would probably do it if I had the chance though. Lol I sit by this guy in class every morning he comes to school reeking of it and his colone to try to cover it lol. I kinda like the smell.

Posted

No. I like my brain. Considering my lack of looks and athletic ability, my brain is all I have. And I'm not going to claim to know that smoking weed kills brain cells, but it's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Posted

Yes I smoke, not often though.. well not what I count as often =)

I like joints & bongs. I prefer bongs cos they hit you alot harder and faster.

ive tried eating it but i didnt really take to it, the same with tea.

and yes i do it socially. infact i don't think I've ever done it alone. I like weed, but there are other drugs I like better ;)

No. I like my brain. Considering my lack of looks and athletic ability, my brain is all I have. And I'm not going to claim to know that smoking weed kills brain cells, but it's a risk I'm not willing to take.

To each his own, but honestly some of the most intelligent people I have ever met are regular users (and have been for many years). But at the same time, I do know some users who are total... errr.. ill be nice and say Idiots. =)