Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Coming

18 posts in this topic

Posted

So, as title says, I'm new to this network. Why am I here? Good question! I've seen a link on http://www.zeldawiki.org and since I was looking for a Zelda source (and of course, a community to join)... Me voilĂ !

Anyway, as you can see, I'm not that good at English. Another object I would like to achieve during my activity into this forum is to improve my english skills, so you're encouraged to correct me and suggest me better linguistic forms whenever you see the chance to!

Happily yours,

R

Posted

Welcome. You're from Venice, eh? Awesome.

Posted

Indeed. I just -love- this city... It offers chance to take an enormous amount of cool photos...

Posted

I would love to go there someday. Also, nice sig. World of Goo's a pretty fun game.

Posted

WoG is not a "pretty fun" game. It's THE game ;P

Thanks, anyway :D

You should really come to Venice, especially if you like to walk or to see unconventional buildings and situations.

This afternoon I've heard about a guy walking dressed like Altair from Assassin's Creed II, with two swords, ambushing old women just like in the video-game. Kinda scary, gotta admit, but this demonstrates that Venice is not the heaven people usually think it is.

Posted

Goodness thats scary but welcome to Hyrule there are a lot of nice people here and very few mean people I hope you enjoy your time here at Hyrule. =) Oh and by the way I'm a nice person talk to me anytime.

Posted

I honestly didn't notice anything wrong with your English until you mentioned that I would have. Then I looked over and found errors that don't even matter.

Stay okay.

Posted

Welcome

Posted

Hey! Welcome to Hyrule.net :) And no worries on the English, we're used to members who aren't native speakers, or whatever you want to call them. Your English is pretty great anyway!

I'm Cirt, I usually lurk around on the chat, but I'm on the forums here and there. Nice to meet you~

Posted

Why, Welcome good sir.

I'm Chef Nonsense.

Not really much past that. I lurk a lot around here. Talk sometimes.

I noticed the World of Goo picture in your sig and instantly thought you were pretty awesome.

(Also I mistakenly posted on your profile before I found this topic :/)

Posted

I think you'd be a good news poster, your English is exceptional for a 2nd language. You must have actually tried to learn...

But welcome, friend.

Posted

I see what you did there.

Posted

WoG is not a "pretty fun" game. It's THE game ;P

Thanks, anyway :D

You should really come to Venice, especially if you like to walk or to see unconventional buildings and situations.

This afternoon I've heard about a guy walking dressed like Altair from Assassin's Creed II, with two swords, ambushing old women just like in the video-game. Kinda scary, gotta admit, but this demonstrates that Venice is not the heaven people usually think it is.

Well thanks. I've lost the game every day for two weeks now.

Anyway, I'm Ammonsa. It's good to meet you! I'm from Australia, so we both aren't native speakers of English. You probably won't see much of me in the next few weeks as I just got off school and I'll be away. If you do, I might be grumpy. Just warning you, yesterday was terrible for me.

Posted

Welcome to the forum. Your English seems flawless to me. :)

Posted

*Grumble Grumble*.