Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is it just me or can anyone else wait for the Spirit Tracks Soundtrack!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Argh its so annoying,

Spirit Tracks has probably one of the best Soundtracks in the entire Zelda series yet I can't find the OST on the internet?

Does this annoy anyone else?

Posted

Not out just yet, maybe give it a few more weeks?

Posted (edited)

Zelda Reorchestrated has the music from the launch trailer (which as it turns out is the Hyrule Field theme).

In fact they just added a new song "Outside Aboda Village". Isn't it funny that Link lives in Aboda Village, Abode is another word for home. And many characters have names associated with Trains (Rael"Rail", Cole"Coal", Byrne"Burn" ect).

Edited by Ectoplasmic Emissary (see edit history)

Posted

Check out this movie:

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13623-zelda-spirit-tracks-limited-edition-unpacking-video/

The video inside that topic contains 4 songs of Spirit Tracks. All different. (Ok, the first on is just a intro song of the Nintendo site.)

So, in total Three songs of ST. (Two at the beginning and one at the end.) (And Two others, from TP and ATTP)

Posted

Hey, Daniel. Doesn't Nova have it?

Or did I dream that?

Posted

Yeah I'm really liking the soundtrack of the game so far. I've found myself whistling the Hyrule Field tune while I'm en route to somewhere I have to go next.

This game hasn't disappointed me yet and I doubt it ever will :D

Posted

I really love the field theme too.

And I love the Lokomo song!

Mostly the first and second ones :)

My favorite Spirit Pipes song is the

Song of Light

I think its the best one yet!

Epicness.

Posted

Zelda Reorchestrated has the music from the launch trailer (which as it turns out is the Hyrule Field theme).

In fact they just added a new song "Outside Aboda Village". Isn't it funny that Link lives in Aboda Village, Abode is another word for home. And many characters have names associated with Trains (Rael"Rail", Cole"Coal", Byrne"Burn" ect).

I didn't notice those names. I just noticed the names of the Lokomo(tive)s. Such as Anjean/Engine.