Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cave of Ordeals...

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok listen to this...

I get up this morning and start doing the cave of ordeals then i have to go to school so when i come back from school i decide to start cave of ordeals once again so i'm just going along then i finaly get to the last floor!! woo hoo not the one with the great fairy the one before... so i notice that i have a full thing of hearts and no fairies... so i 'm fighting along and then i get to 1 on 1 with the darknut... then all of a sudden... I died... :cry::angry: 1 hour of fighting for nothing.... but then the good news is that i got the magic armour but i am still mad...

anyone else hate it when something like this happens?? i also hate the fact that fairies don't heal you all the way.

Posted

Well, i've played through the cave of ordeals about 10 times, never dying once....so, i guess i wouldn't know what it is like dying so close to the end. Although, something similar did happen on my first playthrough - i fought my way through to floor 49, and i was making slow, but sure progress in removing the darknuts armour with bombs, when suddenly the power to my whole house got cut, turning off my wii :angry: . I can't actually remember the last time I got that angry - and even though half of the state i live in had the same problem, it didn't stop me from swearing my head off! :D

Posted

The first time I tried the Cave of Ordeals, I lost on level 49 too. . .

Posted

ugh me too

tell me about it

:angry:

Posted

I beat it already but thanks! :D found out that 4 bottles with fairies 1000 rupees magic armour 90 bombs and 100 arrows and a lot of patience did the trick except on the last 3 darknuts... I ran out of my rupees and had 6 hearts and no faires but managed to kick their butts! :lol:

Posted

oh yeah

i was in the last room with NO bottles (potions etc..)

and only had 1/4 heart left but still i KILLED those losers

and then i won

hehe

yeah i am GOOD

Posted

i loved the cave of ordeals i ended wit h1/4 of a heart but made it and finished it

Posted

darn it!!!!!!!! i cant get the green chu chu any more................

Posted

Ok listen to this...

I get up this morning and start doing the cave of ordeals then i have to go to school so when i come back from school i decide to start cave of ordeals once again so i'm just going along then i finaly get to the last floor!! woo hoo not the one with the great fairy the one before... so i notice that i have a full thing of hearts and no fairies... so i 'm fighting along and then i get to 1 on 1 with the darknut... then all of a sudden... I died... :cry::angry: 1 hour of fighting for nothing.... but then the good news is that i got the magic armour but i am still mad...

anyone else hate it when something like this happens?? i also hate the fact that fairies don't heal you all the way.

I beat it on my first try

Posted

I haven't beat it yet.

Everytime I make a start on it, I get to about level 20 then bam, it's time for tea, or dinner, or lupper or whatever you want me to call it.

PS. Yes, Lupper is a word

Posted

there was much rage and exasperation when I died on level 47 my first try.

it turns out that it's a bad idea, particularly on the later floors, to just bail down without a plan or even just scouting out what enemies are there.

Posted

I beat it 2 days ago. I went in with 4 potions, 15 hearts, 100 arrows, 90 bombs, magic armor and 600 rupees. In the last floor I had 3 hearts left but no potions, so the magic armor saved my life. ^_^

Posted

I went in with three faires and no magic armor and won...barely...

Posted

Did it third time, first two times rather badly prepared, last time was joking to myself about the last level being three darknuts then went through and wa releived by only seeing two...

then noticed the clanking sound and realised another was beneath the platform

Anyway, by this point i had about 8 hearts and i dispathced them all with about 2 left, so no problems there...

ought to be super easy now with great fairys tears, rare chu jelly and two bottles of blue potion (heals all the way), plus 20 hearts, 1000 rupees, magic armour, 90 bombs, 100 arrows...you get the picture