Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cave of Ordeals...

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, that was the hardest room in my opinion.

Yeah, I lost almost all my hearts there...

Posted

Yeah, I lost almost all my hearts there...

So did I.Those Lizfos with wings are easy to kill.All you have to do is shoot an arrow at them when their in the air and they'll block it.Then you use your clawshots.And when their on the ground,you can do a back slash on them and then hit them some more.Eventually they'll die.They made it tricky by throwing 2 of them and a darknaut at you,though.

Posted

They made it tricky by throwing 2 of them and a darknaut at you,though.

Lol, that room was hard to :embarrassed:

The cave of ordeals thing in ww was much easier :wacko:

Posted

OK, Gametap, before you do ANYTHING, you MUST do the most awesome glitch EVAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3sPnJcV6jQ

The infinite bombs and arrows glitch. I've done it 5^82349823 times, and it's the only way to get through that dungeon. You'll think so once you get it. On the last part with the Darknuts, you must hit their feet with a bombs arrow. It knocks off their armor, and makes them go towards you. They'll go directly under you. Now you, having infinite bombs, just drop them on the Darknuts, and their armor just flies off.

Once they have no armor, it's impossible to hit them with anything other than your sword. Don't worry when they throw their broadsword at you.

IT'll knock you backwards, not forwards.

Believe me, it's the most help you'll ever get in that game. You won't be disappointed. Even those damned icemen with their javelins will cower at your feet. They're vulnerable when you hit them the first time, but they'll move, so hit them with a second bomb arrow.

I helped you. NOW WORSHIP ME! >=D

1102498505883.jpg

XD

Sahaqiel