Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cave of Ordeals...

49 posts in this topic

Posted

the 1st time i went in the cave i died on the room with all the ice things. but that was because the 1st time i went thru, i didnt take any supplies at all. no fairys, no blue potions, no red potions. nothing. lol

but 2nd time i went thru i finished it using 2 blue potions and 1 fairy, and finished with 6 hearts, took me exactly 1 hr.

Posted

I like the Cave of Ordeals, heck I like doing it twice to make it harder :D

on the second time through you gots to fight 4 Darknuts at the end instead of 3 :D

Posted

The first time I tried the Cave of Ordeals, I lost on level 49 too. . .

you counted?

well I didnt die but i gave up because I had no bombs no arrows and 3 hearts. :embarrassed:

Posted

The Cave of Ordeals is so annoying i didnt no that you need EVERY weapon to complete it so i was doin' it and then i had to use i think the double clawshot and i didnt have it at the time but now i beat it so im happy! :D

Posted

I HATE cave of ordeals, and I HATE the magic armor... b

Posted

I HATE cave of ordeals, and I HATE the magic armor... b

Posted

Lol, I beat the Cave of Ordeals on my first try, I didn't really use the magic armor because I thought, "Hey, I'm getting near the end, and I haven't used it yet, I might as well." :D But I only used it for a few seconds. I had Fairy's Tears, three fairies, ninety bombs, one hundred arrows, six hundred Rupees, and the Magic Armor when I beat it on my first try. I don't remember how many hearts I had left, though....Darknuts aren't too hard, all you have to do is wait for when they're about to attack, then you slash them up. When they lose all their armor, you use a back slice, they'll block it, then you follow up with sword strikes, which they won't block. ^_^ Or, when they have their armor, you take a bomb out, target, wait till it flashes four times, then throw it. It'll land right behind them and blow up. ^_^

Posted

Lol, I beat the Cave of Ordeals on my first try, I didn't really use the magic armor because I thought, "Hey, I'm getting near the end, and I haven't used it yet, I might as well." :D But I only used it for a few seconds. I had Fairy's Tears, three fairies, ninety bombs, one hundred arrows, six hundred Rupees, and the Magic Armor when I beat it on my first try. I don't remember how many hearts I had left, though....Darknuts aren't too hard, all you have to do is wait for when they're about to attack, then you slash them up. When they lose all their armor, you use a back slice, they'll block it, then you follow up with sword strikes, which they won't block. ^_^ Or, when they have their armor, you take a bomb out, target, wait till it flashes four times, then throw it. It'll land right behind them and blow up. ^_^

Hey! Thanks for the tip G333! :D

I'm starting to hate the Cave of Ordeals... well, just the skeletons with wings :angry:

Posted

I made it to the two darknauts after losing track of the levels,i'm out of fairies,potions,and any other means of healing.I have three hearts left.They got me down to 1 fourth of one heart,and I started to kick their asses.I almost killed 1,but then my dad screwed me up and I died.I went down honorably,If you saw the fight,You would know it was honorable.But I made the mistake of deleting my saving so I could go through the story again[for the 4th time],and I'll have to wait to get to the cave again.

and plus I don't use the magic armor because I'm not a panzee.No offense to anyone who uses it,I understand that you had to earn it.

Posted

Hey! Thanks for the tip G333! :D

I'm starting to hate the Cave of Ordeals... well, just the skeletons with wings :angry:

yeah.and the ice ppl with javelins...

Posted

I love the Cave of Ordeals. It gives me something to do.

I just now beat it. Iron Knuckles are fun to fight. xD

Posted

yeah.and the ice ppl with javelins...

Yeah! :angry:

And the invisible rats!!! :angry:

My sister laughed at me when I had to battle against the ice people with javelins and Link got full of invisible rats... :cry:

I damn you rats!!! :cry:

Posted

i got dissepointed when i first beat cave of ordeals... all that work and all u gett is

faries tear...=(

Posted

Yes, but

fairy's tears

are very useful if you're planning on beating the game 100% and doing the second phase of the Cave of Ordeals.

Posted

I died several times before completing the Cave of Ordeals.