Posted

I AM KING OF THIS THREAD

EgTpS.gif

trcZ4.gif

olG2m.jpg

rEgKG.jpg

87zKZ.png

Captain America's a cool dude

I would read about him if I didn't find these marvel/DC universes to be so ridiculously contrived

Posted

what do you mean, Pheo?

Also

tumblr_maihp4eKsl1qz80pso1_400.gif\

he ruins everything gosh

Posted

9182012031838amitheonlyonewhoseestheresemblance.jpeg

Posted

tumblr_maxvp5u70b1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Posted

If there's one superhero that I would say I relate to the most, it would be Captain America. He shares a lot of the same values that I do (he believes in God, stands for freedom and justice no matter what, and isn't afraid to still be a soldier and use a gun) and he's a relic of a bygone era that I would have much preferred to live in.

I'm not sure if he's my favorite superhero, but he's definitely the one I relate to the most. Second would probably be Superman.

I think my favorite is Batman, though. I dunno. It's hard to pick, sometimes.

Posted

I AM KING OF THIS THREAD AND I'm just gonna share something I found on tumblr I thought you guys might like

tumblr_mbr8ilyGNe1qh92ooo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbr8ilyGNe1qh92ooo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbr8ilyGNe1qh92ooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbr8ilyGNe1qh92ooo7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbr8ilyGNe1qh92ooo8_r1_1280.jpg

I thought they were some pretty cool photos

Posted

No really can you please just stop it with the king crap. It's so old and it was never humorous to anybody but you.

Posted

why you gotta hate mang

Posted

to make this a brighter better place for all of us

out with the old in with the new

Posted

Yusuke Nakamura, character designer for The Tatami Galaxy, and person behind Asian Kung-Fu Generation's album and single covers.

143714_1_f.jpg

tumblr_mattqb3cDf1qhdfo4o1_1280.jpg

Xr8jf.jpg

RUdza.gif

T1g likes this

Posted

sample_7069a8b7370dba582be21e0fa4dcbc0fa10dd8c4.jpg?903508

sample_d5933a9fac90b7ab232d4f6e40f347ec43cfd05e.jpg?914410

3d5ebdb9da6e24a0e1af4449259c4bc02288bacc.jpg?897628

Posted

dont fuk with dogs we run-by killas

Posted

Yusuke Nakamura, character designer for The Tatami Galaxy, and person behind Asian Kung-Fu Generation's album and single covers.

and my new favorite person. ive loved AKF's album covers foreverrrrrrrrrrr

Posted

If there's one superhero that I would say I relate to the most, it would be Captain America. He shares a lot of the same values that I do (he believes in God, stands for freedom and justice no matter what, and isn't afraid to still be a soldier and use a gun) and he's a relic of a bygone era that I would have much preferred to live in.

I've never heard him mention God in the comics ever. I mean I'm sure he did back in the day when both the writers and the readers were of a, wut we would call today, a conservative era. The only time he's mentioned God in recent era, that I know of, was when he made that joke about Thor and Loki in the Avengers Movie.

"There is only one God, mam, and he doesn't dress like that"

I don't think that really counts since the movies aren't mainstream canon, plus it was just said to get a few laughs. I feel like with wut he's seen and done, God isn't on his mind too much. Also, as far as I know, a lot of DC characters have assigned religions put on them when only a few Marvel characters do. Most of those characters with religions are Jewish, but it doesn't come up much. But there are a few token "actual" Christians in Marvel, like Night Crawler who is an ordained Catholic priest. Daredevil is Catholic too.

EDIT- I just googled it, and apparently Cap is Protestant. But it doesn't come up in the comics ever anymore so he might as well not have a religion. (not saying atheist or agnostic, more like, he's a fictional character)

EDIT EDIT- sorry i rant a lot. Especially about Marvel. Rant rant rant haha

Posted

Okay okay religion and comics whatever I AM KING OF THIS THREAD ladies and gentlemen the gorgeous pens of Melissa Tubbs:

Auburn+Oak_NEW+for+prints.jpg

Puck_NEW.jpg

She just, I mean, wow.

Melissa%2BTubbs%2B33.JPG

I keep looking at shit like this and thinking "hey wouldn't it be kick ass if a comic was done like this" and I keep forgetting "oh right that wouldn't be very efficient would it."

angel.jpg

She's got a thing for stone though that's for sure.

Urban+Lion.jpg

This motherpuppyer right here

Teto and Chimetals like this