Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda

2 posts in this topic

Posted

In the land of Hyrule, there are many Legends...this is but one.

Across the clear blue waters and rolling grass lies the tiny village of Lo. The population of Lo, farmers by trade are perfectly content with working the land say for just one, his name is Link and he is about to embark on a quest that will make him a Legend.

"Link! Where are you boy, there's work to be done!" Master Quill shouted

Link jumped out from behind a tree and fell to the ground, a bright red welt on his forehead.

"You hit me!" Link said in disbelief

"You jumped out at me boy, what have I told you about that." Quill asked.

"Not to...sorry Master." Link said.

"That's fine boy." Quill helped Link up and dusted him off.

"How about this, instead of working the fields you come with me to Hyrule Castle, I'm to make a delivery to the Butcher in Castle Market."

"Castle Market...do you think we'll see Zelda." Link asked

"I think the Princess has more on her mind then tromping through the streets with the likes of us." Quill said.

And Quill was right, at that very moment The Princess was engaged in fierce talks.

"Your highness, things in the west are not good." Ambassidor Neela, a female of the Gerudo said.

"What troubles you Neela?" Zelda asked.

"The harvest has again yielded scarce crops, the people starve and I fear revolution is nigh." Neela said

"A worker, a...Male has grown into a powerful voice of the people. He even has support of some of the women on the Gerudo council."

"I'm sorry Neela, I'm not sure what I can do. Perhaps I can send some of the bounty of Hyrule to your people."

"Thank you highness, i'm sure that will help." Neela said

Link and Quill exited Lo and rode through the Filium Forest.

"This is the first time you've left Lo isn't it?" Quill asked.

Link nodded keeping his eyes glued to the world around him.

"Our tiny village is just one of many Link." quill said.

"There's the Desert realm of The Gerudo a race of warrior women whose men are subservient to them, The waters are home to the aquatic Zora, the woods are home to the ever children called Kokiri and in the mountains the mighty Goron."

Zelda meanwhile tried and failed to sleep, thought of revolution swirled in her head.

"HIghness may I enter?" Chancellor Marak asked from behind the door.

"Yes Makar you may." Zelda said putting on a robe.

"Ambassidor Neela has just left, she sends her thanks of the gift you bestowed upon the Gerudo people."

"It was the least I could do makar, our fields are plentiful it just goes to waste if not used by those who truly need it." zelda said.

The next morning Quill sat up and bumped Link on the sholder.

"Link, wake up boy!" Quill said.

"Look boy there it is, Hyrule Castle."

Link opened his eyes abd was awestruck by the sheer size of it.

"It's enormous Master, how many people live there?"

"many more then live in our tiny village I can assure you that." Quill said.

"They send us their scraps and they think this will quell our hunger!" Ganondorf shouted.

"The council treats us like we're nothing, mindless workers who give them our seed when the need arise. To that I say no we outnumber the females and I say it's time to take our place as rulers of our destiny. What say you?" Ganon shouted turning a a room full of men.

Link marvelled at the people of Castle Town. People of many shapes and sizes, genders and species all going to and fro.

"I have business with the butcher Link, you can explore but be back when the bell chimes three times." Quill said.

Link found himself hopelessly lost after ten minutes and sat down to try and get his bearings.

"You look lost boy." a strange woman caled to him.

"I am Stella, seer of the future for just five rupees I will tell you your fortune."

Link opened his purse and handed her the rupees.

"You are a pure soul, a rare sight in these troubling times. Not long from now the destiny of the entire kingdom will rest on your hands. Fear not you destiny for you bare the mark...the mark of the gods!"

"Leave the boy alone Devil-woman!" Quill shouted coming upon Link.

"He is special farmer, if you do nothing I beg of you keep the boy safe, our lives depend on him." Stella grabbed Link's hand and gave him his rupee back.

"what did she mean Master?" Link asked.

"She was just trying to scam you boy." Quill said with weiry eyes.

"Your highness there's word of the Gerudo." makar said.

"What is it makar?" zelda asked.

"The Gerudo males have taken control of the council and executed the members...and Ambassidor Neela."

"Send the desert garrison to investigate Makar." Zelda said.

"I'm afraid they were slain as well, the Gerudo leader Ganondorf is much more cunning that Neela let on."

"What does yhe want Makar?" Zelda asked.

"I'm afraid Ganondorf wants war with Hyrule." Makar said

Posted

Nice!

I like your relation with Wind Waker too :)

Are Quill and Makar supposed to be humans instead of their normal forms?