Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda: Curse of Genericness

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Once upon a generic time there was a generic kid named Link who wore a generic green tunic and was made fun of for aforementioned tunic until one day a generic mean person named Ganondorf came from the generic desert and took over Hyrule and Link went and got a generic legendary sword and went and genericaly killed Ganondorf and fell in love with the generic helpless princess named Zelda.

Wonderful, isn't it?

Posted

Is Hyrule a generic country?

Posted

Was that first post also by a generic member? In a generic topic on a generic Zelda forum on a generic website run by a generic old fart?

Posted

Both of the generic above member's questions have generic answers that are so generic that if I even began to genericaly understand the sheer genericness of them my head would genericaly explode in a shower of generic blood & assorted tissues.

Posted

This would have been funnier if you made fun of the genericness of half the fan fics on the board. ):

Link would talk, Zelda would be his girlfriend, and there'd be a curse of DARKNESS and he'd have to find the SHADOW DRAGON and SHOOT IT WITH HIS GUN.

OK, maybe not that last bit; I was thinking more terrible than generic.

Sahaqiel

Posted

OH CRAP. I JUST HAD A CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS AT LUNCH WITH SAHA ON FRIDAY.

ok, so. Ideas.

Link is old and Ganny is young.

Instead of the master sword, its the master BATTLE AXE or MASTER SPEAR or MASTER DAGGER.

uhsudfhpsdifuh... I can't remember what else there was.

Posted

THOSE ARE ALL TERRIBLE IDEAS, PHEONIX. STOP THINKING MASTER IS AN ADJECTIVE YOU CAN ATTACH TO ANYTHING.

Also, Ganny isn't that old.

He's an adult, but he isn't old.

Sahaqiel

Posted

From another topic:

And there was a generic war between the generic spirits of goodness and the generic demon king, and they generically imprisoned him in the ground and returned to the generic heavens. :lol:

Posted

Sounds generic, Aethix.