Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

An EPIC girl who might like me

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Mrh, aside from the current troll issue...

I'm happy for you. She seems like a nice enough girl.

By what you've said about how she acts around you, it's probably safe to go and ask her out. Especially if she's going out of her way to talk to you. :>

Go for iiiit.

Posted

Do you know what I've found? Taking that extra risk and not waiting until you think it is "safe" totally works. I got the number of three chicks at the pool the other day simply because I said hi, asked what their names were and said maybe we could catch up sometime.

Posted

Actually, I don't turn to anonymous people online. I've been asking my friends in real life as well. It's not that I'm too much of a pussy, it's that I want to see what my friends think before I jump in and ask her out.

Also, just calm down man, it's just an internet forum. When I said that it's sad when someone fails so hard that they have to sit on a forum and find ways to screw with someone, I was saying that it was sad that they have nothing better to do.

And plus, I'm not calling you a troll. It's your opinion and I'm cool with that in the sense that you're entitled to your opinion. I don't like your opinion, but what the hell can I about it over an internet forum? Debate? Over this?

Plus, regardless of the fact that I haven't met anyone here in real life, I wouldn't call these people anonymous. I've known a lot of these people for years, and I know them because of their personalities.

Posted

Has anyone noticed that the word 'gay' is used as a derogatory word even though it contains no information about the person themselves? :huh:

Posted

Yeah, but I don't know where that comment came from.

Are you sure you posted in the right topic?

Posted

Lol when she's talking to you tell her that she makes you feel randy. ask her if you make her feel randy

proceed to "enter" her

you are welcome

Posted

I like how you responded to every single post, as if you were reloading the page waiting for them.

This was pretty funny, actually.

Also, "EPIC?"

:c

Posted

Lol when she's talking to you tell her that she makes you feel randy. ask her if you make her feel randy

proceed to "enter" her

you are welcome

I dont get it.

Posted

I dont get it.

Like steal her heart and then enter into it with your mind. Tell her all your secrets. Put your poems in her

Posted

why would you enter someone's heart with your mind? I would first enter the bowels and expel all its contents, so when the person I'm invading panics and realizes they just spontaneously lost control of themselves I would enter the brain with little to no resistance from the person I'm invading, because they would be too focused on their pants to notice. Then I would do what I wanted to them. why would you enter the heart unless you wanted to kill him?

oh..... your a necro. I get it.