Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

I personally found it hilarious that GMP got the exact same ability and item 2 games in a row.

Posted

Screw the spoilers. I'm just gonna post it

Bambooshoot

Blue Knight– Ice Warrior (Fencer Costume) – Town

Story: You are the Blue Knight, one of the heroes who saved the princesses and the kingdom from the Dark Wizard. You obviously didn’t kill the guy, but you are going to use your ice magic to survive this and catch the killer.

Abilities:Freezes a player, preventing them from using their action that night.

Items on Hand: Bag of Gold

Desperado

Green Knight– Poison Gas Warrior (Saracen Costume) – Town

Story: You are the Green Knight, one of the heroes who saved the princesses and the kingdom from the Dark Wizard. You obviously didn’t kill the guy, but you are going to use your Poison Gas magic to survive this and catch the killer.

Abilities:You have a crazy poison gas attack that will cause a player to become sick,making them lose their vote for that day.

GMP

King– Ruler (Beekeeper Costume) – Town

Story: You have been the ruler of this country for years! So why are you on trial, too? Because, like everyone else, you are wearing a costume, and you can’t take it off, out of fear that you will be targeted by the murderer, too. You are currently in possession of the Crystal, and need to protect it from evil, considering that you have already witnessed firsthand what kinds of destruction it can cause in the wrong hands.

Abilities:You have the ability to use magic to heal people. Every night, choose a single person to heal. If anything bad happens to that person during the night, your magic will activate, healing that person instantly. Choose who you heal wisely.

Items on Hand: Crystal

I AM AWARE THAT IT IS IRONIC THAT BOTH HEALING CHARACTERS FROM BOTH GAMES HAD A CRYSTAL THEY NEEDED TO PROTECT.

Sahaqiel

Barbarian – Brutish Warrior (Gray Knight Costume) – Town

Story: You are one of the Barbarians that came to visit the castle on account of a peace treaty/trade agreement the King signed with the Barbarians after the Dark Wizard was defeated. You didn’t kill the guy, but you were mixed up in the confusion like everyone else. Now you are going to have to try and survive this, especially considering your death might cause some problems between the relations of the tribe and the Kingdom.

Abilities: You have the ability to kill a player each night. Can only be used if you have your Axe.

Items on Hand:Axe (Weapon)

Fierce Muffin

Orange Princess – Royalty (Princess Costume) – Town

Story: You are the Orange Princess, one of the King’s four daughters. You happened to get caught up in the recent events, and are wearing a costume, just like everyone else. Of course, you are slightly different from the other princesses…

Abilities:May survive being lynched once. You will revert to your true form. Once in your true form, you will have a new ability. (see souls)

Items on Hand: Bag of Gold

NOTE THAT I TWEAKED HIS ABILITY SO HE WOULD SURVIVE SINCE THE WEREWOLVES HAD IT TOO EASY

Pheonix561

Pirate Ninja – Ninja Pirate (Fire Demon Costume)– Town

Story: You are the most dangerous combination of things in the universe: Ninjas and Pirates. You weren’t the one responsible for the killings and in reality you don’t care too much. All that matters is you getting out of this alive.

Abilities: May spy on one player’s nightly action.

Items on Hand: Forbidden Scroll

Aethix

Blacksmith – Master Craftsman (Blacksmith Costume) – Town

Story: You are the local Blacksmith, and a good one at that. You were making your weekly rounds to the Castle to drop off everything you had made. Your skills as a Blacksmith and Merchant might come in handy.

Abilities: Can use your blacksmithing skills to create a random item. I will roll dice or something to decide what it is (I have a list of the items that can be made)You may then choose to keep the item or give it to another player. Can’t do this without your Hammer.

Items on hand: Hammer (Weapon)

Shadowknight

Thief – Hooded Bandit (Assassin Costume) –Independent

Story: You are a simple Thief who was attending celebrations to party and pick people’s pockets. You don’t care about the killer, you just want to get rich and hightail it out of here as fast as possible.

Win Condition: Find and steal 2 Bags of Gold; each one is in possession of a different player.

Abilities: Steal an item from a player during the night. You will get a new ability once you have obtained a Bow and Arrow. (avoid one death)

Arcane

Alien Hominid – Extra Terrestrial (Peasant Costume) – Independent

Story: You are an alien who crash landed on this planet a few nights ago, and are currently repairing your ship. It will take approximately four days to finish repairs and return to your mothership. Since you are down here, you have decided that you might as well observe the life on this planet. Putting on a disguise, you successfully manage to blend in with the crowd, but have somehow been mixed up in some strange series of events where the humans are voting on killing each other. You are very confused by this display of pointless violence, but you still need to be careful. You need to get your ship up and running as soon as possible.

Win Condition: Survive for four days to repair your ship.

Abilities:Use your ships scanner to allow you to see a random fact about the character(but not so random that it won’t help you).

Umbreon

Necromancer – Necromancer (Black Knight Costume) –Werewolf

Story: You’re a Necromancer, and a powerful one at that. You served as the right hand man to the powerful wizard who recently threatened to take over the Kingdom. However,those four knights defeated you. Unknown to them, they failed to kill you.Seriously, all you did was float off the screen and they assume you died from it. Not only that, but you are a freaking Necromancer. Death is not a big deal to you. You then resurrected the fallen Dark Wizard in hopes of taking over the world.

Character Abilities: You can then use a skeleton to execute murders for the werewolves, thus taking the blame away from yourselves if it is spotted. You can create skeletons if a player has died. Will get a new ability if he obtains a Forbidden Scroll.

Nabeshin

Dark Wizard – Resurrected Sorcerer (Cultist Costume) – Werewolf

Story: You are the Dark Wizard. You tried to conquer the world, but were defeated by a group of four Knights. But it is not the end. Your right hand man, the necromancer, brought you back to life. Grabbing your Flaming Wolfblade, both of you head out to goget some revenge and conquer the world.

Character Abilities: Has a 25% chance to negate the affects of nightly actions. Gets anew Ability if he obtains the Crystal.

Ammonsa

Alien Convict – Escaped Extraterrestrial Convict (Brute Costume)– Werewolf

Story: You are the escaped criminal who was in that Alien Mothership when the four Knights set you free. You then proceeded to set the self-destruct sequence, causing the ship to explode. After making your getaway in a ejector seat, you found yourself lost on this foreign planet. The Necromancer and Dark Wizard found you on their way to the castle, and, with nothing better to do, you decided to go kill people with them.

Character Abilities: You don’t have any abilities yet. If only you could get your hands on a Weapon or something…

Posted

I personally found it hilarious that GMP got the exact same ability and item 2 games in a row.

Only difference is He didn't need the crystal to use his nightlyability. The crystal was there only so Nabeshin could try to get it.

Posted

Out of curiosity, what would the scroll have done for Umbreon?

Posted

If you've still got a spot, I'll take it.

Posted

If you've still got a spot, I'll take it.

Roflmaool The game ended like 2 weeks ago!

Try Evil Werewolf

Posted

I guess I should explain the costumes

The Blue Knight and the Green Knight, both unlock Fencer and Saracen, respectively. Well, Thy are unlocked by beating the game with the characters that Blue Knight and green Knight unlock by beating the game

Blacksmith wasn't in costume, since he wasn't attending the costume party. He was there on business

The King being in the Beekeeper Costume was a joke about the fact that, before the expansion pack, the only way to get the King's weapon was to get the Bees and Beekeepers to kill him on Insane difficulty. Easier said than done.

Orange Princess wasn't attending Costume Party, so they weren't in a costume

Pirate Ninja was the Fire Demon Costume because beating the game with the Fire Demon unlocks the Ninja Pirate

Barbarian in the Gray Knight Costume was done because of the Barbarian v. Gray Knight War in the first level. This is also why the gray Knight from the intro was in a Barbarian Costume

Thief was in the Assassin Costume because of the fact that the Theif is always wearign that hood, and if he was in white robes, he would look like an Assassin. I also love Assassin's Creed.

Alien Hominid was in the Peasant Costume because he disguised himself as a native to the planet to avoid detection

Necromancer was in Black Knight because I didn't want to say Necromancer Costume because that would make it too obvious. he wasn't actually in a costume

Dark Wizard wasn't in a Costume, either. I just said Cultist Costume, because his minions have similar robes to him

Alien Convict was in the Brute Costume because he is big. He can't walk around normally cuz he is an Alien and needed a disguise. So the only disguise that would fit him would be the Brute Armor, because Brutes are the big guys.

Posted

Well, I really wish that I didn't go away for a while. It kind of wrecked my Werewolf thing.

Posted

THAT-1GUY. ANSWER NABE'S QUESTION.

also posting a summary of what happened during each night would be nice. like what Aethix did for the dreamland one.

Posted

And what question did Nabeshin Ask?

Posted

Out of curiosity, what would the scroll have done for Umbreon?

Posted

Ah.

Well, it basically would have allowed him to use the Night Action of whichever player's body he is currently using for a skeleton.

So, if he had used Aethix's Body, he would have been able to craft items

Posted

That's pretty cool.

Posted

Anyone else got questions? If not, I'll wind up posting all the Night Actions or something.