Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

Fixed Hyperlink on my post. Click it to find out about Castle Crashers.

Posted

I'm just posting to confirm that I'm in. I can't wait to see what you've put together.

Posted

I'll join.

Sahaqiel and I should be buddies, even though I know he'll not love me forever. : (

Posted

Castle Crashers looks like a pretty fun game. If they come to Steam or something, I just might have to try it out.

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

I am totally in this shit, dude. I might even play the actual Castle Crashers game while we're at it.

Also, Nice avatar.

I got dibs on green knight AND the crapping deer!

Also,

Posted

Uh oh. You better watch out, everybody. This guy is a beast.

Posted

I've not played a game of Werewolf yet, though I'm pretty sure I get the idea. I won't lie, it was the fact that this game is Castle Crashers themed that drew my attention.

May I join?

Posted

Same here, actually. Reading over the rules, it sort of reminds me of a real-life game called Mafia.

Posted

I've not played a game of Werewolf yet, though I'm pretty sure I get the idea. I won't lie, it was the fact that this game is Castle Crashers themed that drew my attention.

May I join?

Of course! Just make sure that you are at least partially active in the debates and whatnot. It is annoying when some people don't even participate.

Same here, actually. Reading over the rules, it sort of reminds me of a real-life game called Mafia.

SAME HERE! That is EXACTLY how I knew how to play this game to begin with, and partially why I decided to make my own game.

Posted

We used to play it in Middle School choir. Fun game.

Also,

castle_crashers_cosplay1-321x400.jpg

Posted

Yes! Blue Knight ftw!

Sword_Crashers_by_professorhazard.jpg

Posted

You know, Mafia was the first thing I thought of while reading the rules. We play it whenever we go on trips with Church.

It's pretty fun. Also, of course I'll participate in debates.

Posted

You know, Mafia was the first thing I thought of while reading the rules. We play it whenever we go on trips with Church.

It's pretty fun. Also, of course I'll participate in debates.

Ironically, I first played the Mafia game while I was with my Church's Youth Group, on a trip to North Carolina.

Posted

It reminds you of Mafia because it is Mafia. We just play "Werewolf" because it allows for settings to be more fantasy-oriented, and because killing someone with claws is much more gruesome than with a bullet.

I'm in.