Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god, I am so playing Ultimate werewolf.

Posted

4 more players to start.

Posted

I would appreciate being able to join.

Posted

I would appreciate being able to join.

Alright your in.

Posted

Lobster of revenge

Bring it on.

Posted

I could start with just one more person, if I have to. Where's Teto? Or anyone else that would like to play?

Posted

Alright, I will begin to assign people their roles in the game. I'll PM you after I have made the final decision.

EDIT: I have Now sent 7 PMs, and have gotten back 2. I will send the other 7 tomorrow. It is too late for me to be doing this crap.

Posted

Day 0:

The Dark Wizard has been defeated, and the Four Knights have returned with the crystal, and the princesses. Everyone is drinking and dancing and whatever it is people do at these Hero worshiping parties. But all of a sudden (surprise surprise) there is aloud smash, and a body goes flying in the room.

Gray Knight – Barbarian Costume – Expendable

As the Body begins to blink away, everyone gets a sudden feeling of déjà vu. An alarm is sound, and, as per regulations, the entire castle is being put under lock-down until the killer (or killers) is caught. But first, the suspects will need to be gathered.

Oh, and (surprise surprise) you are all wearing costumes. You can't take off your costume out of fear of being targeted by the killers and blah blah blah.

Plot seems pretty irrelevant for a game that doesn't tell you anything about a plot to begin with.

I will PM you guys your roles and all that stuff soon.

Posted

I got your PM. This is gonna be cool.

Posted

I shall eagerly await the PM.

Posted

All PMs have been sent. I need you guys to reply to them if we are going to start this.

So far: 11/12

Waiting on the following users:

Grand Master Phoenix

GMP WTF YOU WERE ON EARLIER TODAY BUT YOU COULDN'T JUST READ THE PUPPYING THING SO WE CAN START BLARGH

Posted

I hope this costume thing isn't like, ongoing.

Posted

Don't worry. I'm writing another round of Werewolf that won't have costumes. I am, however, going to try out some new game mechanics I dreamed up. But I shouldn't get ahead of myself, I should get ready to play the butt off this game.

Posted

I hope this costume thing isn't like, ongoing.

Actually, the costumes are pretty irrelevant. They are just there to provide a reason as to why no one has any idea who each other is.

So, Costume's provide an extremely vague hint, but it is something better off being ignored completely.

Don'tworry. I'm writing another round of Werewolf that won't have costumes.I am, however, going to try out some new game mechanics I dreamed up.But I shouldn't get ahead of myself, I should get ready to play thebutt off this game.

Really? I would like to play! Since I have never played a Werewolf gmae yet, the only experience I'v had is following the last one, as well as reading all of the past ones (Zelda, Chat Room, Smash Bros, Harry Potter, and Luigi's Mansion).

Posted

Hokay, does anyone need a Bag of Money?

Just say yes whoever you are, BECAUSE I HAVE GOTTEN AN ITEM THREE TIMES IN A ROW, NOW, AND NO ONE HAS EVER SAID "YES".

GOSH DAMNIT, GAME CREATORS, STOP GIVING ME ITEMS.