Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

The thing with FOS is, it's not too useful when the GM doesn't update at least twice a day. And when games go slow, which they can tend to do, the GM won't update as often. It's a useful tool for saying "I suspect you" without voting, which can endanger someone who you didn't want to put on the chopping block. But that's all it does, really.

I'll FOS: Aethix, Fierce Muffin, Ammonsa.

Aethix has been a wolf and a GM, so he's got some decent material to build a solid run of his role. He'll always be one to watch, but I make a habit of suspecting the first person to claim a role. It's a good position to have, especially with this costume mechanic, because if you claim someone else's role before they do, it leaves it up to them to prove their innocence later.

Muff hasn't been a wolf since the first game I ran; seems like it's about time. Plus, the item he has could be a ruse, since he has last game's mistaken lynch to build off of.

Ammonsa is just a naturally suspicious guy, it seems. Even in my own game, I had trouble not suspecting him. :D

And I suspect Saha as usual. But, let's leave that one informal.

Posted

I don't see why I'm so suspicious. ):

Posted

Don't worry, I've been paying attention. I just don't update cuz it would look like I was spamming my own game or something.

Day 1 starts now and lasts 72 Hours. Go nuts.

There you go. 55 hours left.

FOS: Ammonsa, Aethix, Fierce Muffin

LETS THROW IN SOME CASTLE CRASHERS MUSIC

Posted

Wait, you can FOS if you're the gamemaker? Is this a point in the right direction or a red herring?

Posted

Wait, you can FOS if you're the gamemaker? Is this a point in the right direction or a red herring?

No, thats me showing the current FOS, just like me showing current votes, if any.

Posted

Okay, we get it. Ammonsa is suspicious. I didn't put FOS back in just so you guys could avoid stating REASONS. I'll just take it out if it means it will make this better.

Posted

I'll FOS: Fierce Muffin.

Muff hasn't been a wolf since the first game I ran; seems like it's about time. Plus, the item he has could be a ruse, since he has last game's mistaken lynch to build off of.

Need a bag of money, bro?

Posted

I suspect Nabeshin. Why is he suspicious of everybody I'm not suspicious of? Including myself. It is most suspicious.

Still undecided.

Posted

oh lol

My hand to God, I didn't realize that until your post just now. That's funny, though.

Posted

WHO NEEDS A DAMN MONEY BAG.

Posted

Also, if anybody else wants to claim being the blacksmith, step forward now.

I mean, come on Nabeshin, give me some credit here. It would be absolutely moronic for me to claim to be a role I don't hold. If I were a wolf, claiming to be a blacksmith, one player would just have to claim to be the blacksmith, and in two days or fewer, I'm dead. Which would be a considerable victory for town. Only a fool would make that move.

I assure you, I am the blacksmith.

Posted

Due to Muffin's squandering of his item, and eventual death, we're all going to die.

Like last game.

Posted

Except this time, we aren't going to lynch him. Right?

Posted

What if I'm a wolf, and you're town, and since I have an item, the wolf kills me. AHAHAH, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES.

And then someone loots my body like that DI­CK Sahaqiel. (Even though I love him.)