Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thoughts about Spirit Tracks, SPOILER THREAD

15 posts in this topic

Posted

So it's been about a week since The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks came out and a few of you went out and bought it and have already played it. What do you guys think?

Better than The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass?

How was the gameplay?

Let us know what you hated and what you disliked.

Posted

I'm getting pissed!

I'm trying to get every Force Gem in the game but Ferrus whose supposed to be in the fire realm is still on the beach in Aboda village complaining about Alfonso not being a Legendary Engineer!

Posted

Better than PH yes.

But easier. :(

@ Ectoplasmic.. Can you give me a better view from where you are now? I might can help you out.

Posted

I'm getting pissed!

I'm trying to get every Force Gem in the game but Ferrus whose supposed to be in the fire realm is still on the beach in Aboda village complaining about Alfonso not being a Legendary Engineer!

What a dick move.

Kick his sorry moocher ass.

Posted

I'm stuck on the stupid song with Embrose. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, and I've tried it dozens of times.

Posted

I had the same problem with the desert Lokomo. My brother did it =D

Just keep trying, and try to play i at the same beat.

I beat Spirit Tracks yesterday!!!!

And I reacquired the

Engineer clothes!

I love them!

Posted

I just beat the ol' chap. Apparently you have to be magically able to blow into the DS microphone with a perfect rhythm.

Posted

Better than PH yes.

But easier. :(

@ Ectoplasmic.. Can you give me a better view from where you are now? I might can help you out.

Thanks, I figured out what I had to do. I went to the Tower and when I went back he was gone and the Mailbox was jumpin'. Brought him to the Ocean Temple and now have access to Dark Ore Mine.

Posted

Yeah this is where I'm stuck too. I'm waiting for his damned 2nd letter to show up in the mail. Just finished cartin' his useless ass to Aboda now I can't do jack poo with him.

I'm short 2 rabbits, need one more stamp, and 2 more Force Gem sidequests; I need Ferrus cuz he's connected to another Force Gem giver that'll get me my last rabbit/area I need and then I'll be all set to tackle Malladus and so on.

If you guys think playing the flute duets and tracking down Ferrus were a pain in the ass, wait until you get to Sliippery Station; if that is you haven't been there yet... my DS almost became a projectile trying to tackle that annoyance :embarrassed:

Posted

I just discovered there are two different post credit scenes. If you choose "Engineer" you see Zelda alone in her office looking out her window. If you choose "Warrior" she's in her office with Teacher and hears link sword fighting out the window.

Yeah this is where I'm stuck too. I'm waiting for his damned 2nd letter to show up in the mail. Just finished cartin' his useless ass to Aboda now I can't do jack poo with him.

I'm short 2 rabbits, need one more stamp, and 2 more Force Gem sidequests; I need Ferrus cuz he's connected to another Force Gem giver that'll get me my last rabbit/area I need and then I'll be all set to tackle Malladus and so on.

If you guys think playing the flute duets and tracking down Ferrus were a pain in the ass, wait until you get to Sliippery Station; if that is you haven't been there yet... my DS almost became a projectile trying to tackle that annoyance :embarrassed:

Zelda Dungeon has a pretty comprehensive Spirit Tracks Walkthtough, it helped me get around the tough spots.

Posted

I just beat the game yesterday. I lost on the Pac-Manish part several times before I could figure out the whistle made you speed up.

Posted

I just beat the game yesterday. I lost on the Pac-Manish part several times before I could figure out the whistle made you speed up.

Me too.

Posted

Yeah I HATED that part... stupid trains always changing directions when I got close... and as I read this thread I just found out that the whistle in that part makes you go faster, so that's news to me. Probably would've made that part a helluva lot easier.

And as for the Ferrus 2nd letter bit, he finally sent it to me. I had to get the Dark Realm unlocked before he did, though. That's what triggered it for me.

And yeah, Zelda Dungeon's pretty handy. If it wasn't for them I doubt I'd have ever been able to find all 50 rabbits on my own :P

Posted

I just discovered there are two different post credit scenes. If you choose "Engineer" you see Zelda alone in her office looking out her window. If you choose "Warrior" she's in her office with Teacher and hears link sword fighting out the window.

There's also a third ending if you select "Dunno". She just glances out her window and nothing happens.

Posted

I just realised that Anjean sounds like Engine, Duh!!!