Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link's love interest in Twilight Princess

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, I love all the arguing that comes along with the topic of Link's love interest in games.. I remember in Ocarina of time, the most common pairing was Link and Zelda, but there were always some outlandish ones.. Like Saria x Link, Nabooru x Link, even for the fangirls, ManSheik x Link :D

Either way, in Twilight Princess, I think we can all agree that Zelda was practically a footnote this time around.. and that Nintendo seemed to make his bond deeper with other characters, like Ilya and Midna.

So.. With that said.. what pairing do you like in Twilight Princess (if any at all).

Personally, I think that the Ilya and Link connection seemed to be really pushed in the game (saving her, getting her memory back, and that oh so cheesy cutscene..). But in my mind, the best pairing ever would be..

EveryPotentialLoveInterestInZelda x Link :D

Posted

Zelda is TP. . .

Midna is gone. . .

The only logical answer is. . .

Telma. :embarrassed:

Posted

ManSheikXLink, that was creepy. i mean really really freaky :wacko:

Posted

Zelda is TP. . .

Midna is gone. . .

The only logical answer is. . .

Telma. :embarrassed:

Ahahaha! Wow, those would be some scary bebehs

Posted

Lol. . . true. . .

Posted

I've got an outlandish one for you:

Link and..........OCCOO

Posted

*Shrugs*

Posted

I've got an outlandish one for you:

Link and..........OCCOO

sounds like a good one!!!!

or mabey Oocoo jr and llia :huh:

Posted

XD ahaha.. Ooccoo...

She scares me

Posted

yeah me too

i say zelda and link

zelda is great for link

Posted

Thats one thing I never liked about the Zelda games. In one game, you think theres always one girl that Link likes, and in the next game, shes just gone! Well...Zelda stayed...but I would have preferred Saria and Link in Ocarina (if only she didn't become a sage)

But for TP...its obvious! Zelda shows no interest in Link, and Illia is just all over! So, I'm guessing Illia and Link.

But the funny thing is (and I dunno if anyone bothered to go there) but in castle town, theres this tent with a fortune teller in it, and if you pay her 10 rupees, she'll give you a fore-seeing clue to where you will go next, or she can show you 'where true romance for you is'. Funny thing, I took the romance, and she showed me Talo :D

Posted

Lilia and link Its so abvious. Just look at the way they look at each other.

Posted

Thats one thing I never liked about the Zelda games. In one game, you think theres always one girl that Link likes, and in the next game, shes just gone! Well...Zelda stayed...but I would have preferred Saria and Link in Ocarina (if only she didn't become a sage)

But for TP...its obvious! Zelda shows no interest in Link, and Illia is just all over! So, I'm guessing Illia and Link.

But the funny thing is (and I dunno if anyone bothered to go there) but in castle town, theres this tent with a fortune teller in it, and if you pay her 10 rupees, she'll give you a fore-seeing clue to where you will go next, or she can show you 'where true romance for you is'. Funny thing, I took the romance, and she showed me Talo :D

Actually that points you in to the next Heart Piece, but that is still funny!!

Posted

I think it's MidnaxLink. ^_^

Posted

usually I'm more for Zelda & Link, but they barely knew each other in TP, so it was obvious that nothing was gonna happen. =( But Ilia and Link is a sweet pairing. Better than Beth.

Midna and Link is too weird to be possible. >>;