Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

40 posts in this topic

Posted

So, who here saw New Moon and Enjoyed it? I thought it was really good and enjoyed it and cannot wait for Eclipse. What was your favorite part? But, one more thing. I was very annoyed at the theater because every little teeny-bopper screaming when jacob was shirtless

Posted

:popcorn: Oh, this is going to be so fun to watch.

Posted

That Was Funny. What Can I Say? That's Your Opinion and I Have Mine. I Respect That. I Won't Go All YLA On You

Posted

*pints at signature* Time to try the bashfics... Every twilight fan will crack if you use enough of this kinda stuff...

Posted

Posted

That Was Funny. What Can I Say? That's Your Opinion and I Have Mine. I Respect That. I Won't Go All YLA On You

Humph I'll let that one slide... This time. I mean at least I'm not a guy that likes Twilight. I mean come on girls like it because it has shirtless men. Why the hell would guys watch it? Unless... unless it was for the same reason? If not then why?

Posted

I mean cause it CAN'T be that it's a good respectable piece of literature.

Posted

oh man. we need a twilight fan here that fiercely debates the greatness of twilight and condemns all who oppose it, not like respectable dark link123 who throws his awesome empathy at everything I just threw at him. jerk.

Posted

TWILIGHT IS THE BEST FUCK YOU

Posted

teto its only fun if you mean it.

Posted

I haven't seen it yet. I'll probably rent it or something, or go if someone can get me in free. I actually enjoyed the books, though with the recent surge of negativity surrounding them I don't tell that to too many people. This is the internet though, so I can say whatever the puppy I want. Pink bunnies and poo.

I saw the first movie and didn't really like it. Does the second one have more action? I'm spoiled by X men and Batman, so I need action in my movies. Sherlock Holmes, which I saw two days ago, was okay, but still not enough action. Blah.

Posted

I saw it, and I liked it.

*shrugs*